chapter 1

(1000 + word count )

 AUTHOR'S POV:

dark room filled with silence , dust and spider's web. Where anyone would be scared to go and there goes the 5 '2 creature shoving away all the cobwebs with her bare hands and then wiping it off on her pink kurti. She shuffled through the old dusted books and files which laid lifelessly on the wooden shelf , clearly in search of something .

After she did not find what she was searching for she cried internally because of the frustration and looked up to the ceiling to ask for help from God and it clearly worked as the next moment she saw the file which she was searching for the last half an hour. She took a chair which could barely stand on its own and decided to check her fate by standing on it . she flashed her teeth as she managed to stand still on the chair , without wasting a minute more she reached to the file and checked it but her smile dropped after seeing the title of file "BALANCE SHEET OF YEAR 2022'' .

She stomped her feet in anger completely forgeting the fact that she was standing on a 78 year old chair and as expected she dropped down on the ground not so gently which made her scream loudly while holding her back.

"Veda : ahhh ! maa  meri kamar"

( ahhh! mother my back )

She was moaning and crying in pain while not a single drop of tear came out of her eyes but she sniffed anyway .

Soon someone entered the room wearing an elegant blue saree with a document in her hand ,she stood tall , composed and calm .

She was Ardita Sen Roy , a woman who is strong , determine and a successful business woman .

Seeing her daughter Veda who was half laid on the cold floor in this condition she took off her clear glasses and looked at her with her eyes filled with khloe and no emotion as she does not seem to be affected seeing her like that , then she spoke with her clam yet sharp voice ," Can't you do one single think without making chaos ?"

To which Veda looked down in her lap and replied,

" I am sorry maa , I was just searching for my certificates''

Her mother just looked at her with disappointment and called out the maids to pick her up as she clearly was not able to stand up on her own and she left her there alone with the maids like she always did , always .

The maids came up to her running, seeing her like that but she kept looking down as they helped her to stand on her own . One of the maid spoke ,

" Veda baby , what were you doing here ? , if you needed something you should have told us we would have helped you , what would have happen if you hurt yourself but thank God you are not hurt "

She smiles at Veda while dusting off her kurti "Go get change and have your breakfast it is a big day for you right !"

Veda just showed them a small smile and nodded, not wanting to break their heart by showing no emotions to them as she knew how it feels to be neglected .

She came to the dining area wearing denim pants and topping it off with a black top and blazer and letting her brownish hair fall on her back , indeed she looked beautiful in the simplest thing .

She found no one except the maids and helpers who were setting up all her favourite food and she smiled at them widely and thanked them for the efforts they all have put in just to make her feel good

She found no one except the maids and helpers who were setting up all her favourite food and she smiled at them widely and thanked them for the efforts they all have put in just to make her feel good .When Veda finally sat down to have her breakfast ,

She saw her elder sister "Diya Roy" a divorce lawyer by profession coming from the main gate with a huge smile on her face , on seeing her, Veda's face lit up with joy and she ran to her leaving everything behind and hugged her elder sister tightly .

"Oh my God di (acronym for sister) , you are finally here !!! , I missed you so much , I thought you would not be able to come".

To which Diya laughed and hugged her back and said "Ofcourse how can I commit this crime hmm ? it's your first day at job and i know you are going to rock it "

Veda broke the hug and smiled widely "You really think so Di ?"

Diya smiled and nodded then looked around but she did not found anyone , but before Diya could ask anything Veda dragged her to the dining table and made her sit and then she started answer to Diya's question which she did not even asked

"Maa went to office, i have not seen papa since i woke up and bhai went for a business trip to Jaipur"

Diya looked at Veda with pure love and adoration in her eyes for her little sister and she knew very well how Veda was feeling at that moment , but she chose to stay quite as she doesn't want to bring up those topics which might hurt her .

Both the Roy sisters had there breakfast together while giggling and chirping about random stuffs, and now it was time for Diya to leave as her husband 'Ian Kapoor' have sent the driver to pick her up .

Diya apologies to Veda that she could not drop her to her work place but Veda said with a little smirk,

" ohh come on Di , brother in law need you more than I do, you must go before he comes to pick you up , and i guess then it would not be good for you then"

Diya widened her eyes and looked at her with a done look

" Veda i am telling you because of your dirty mind you will be in a big fuss one day and i will answer you once you have a husband "

Veda laughed " Di , you know what i am ready for any fuss , these things make life more happening and about having a husband that I will make sure that he is romantic as heck''

Diya sighed knowing well she cannot win against her so she bid her goodbye and went towards her destination. While Veda walked out of the house happily along with a key chain which she whirling around her index finger and this key chain belongs to Laila aka her scooter  , she paved her way while whistling the tune of ''Kuch Kuch Hota Hai''~ 

First chapter is here everyone !!

It was a perfect day to post my first chapter of the book as it's

J-Hope's birthday😭😭

Yaeeee~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI 🤍✨

And everyone do not forget to vote and comment as well , let me know your thoughts about the first chapter

Be ready for the upcoming updates 💕

Love ya all >>>