Willy Rising!

The following day, Anna stopped training around 7 am. She showers at school and then quickly puts on her school uniform before eating a light breakfast. She keeps thinking about what she dreamed of during training and when walking to school. 'That she wouldn't be good enough for the team and that the team wouldn't want her anymore because of that, that theyare disappointed in her. When she walks into the classroom, she still doesn't feel good enough and decides to train more and get better.

After school, the group says goodbye to Axel, who cannot train due to his injury, after saying goodbye they go back to the clubhouse together.

In the clubhouse, Silvia's team hears who they could possibly compete against. When it is known which two they can play against, becomes Mark frustrated that if they play against Occult, it will be more difficult because they do not have Axel with them for that match.

Before they can say anything else, Cecilia storms into the clubhouse. "You will never believe it. Occult has lost the match." Everyone is surprised and wants to know who this team is because they know how good the Occult team is.

Willy has a good idea and thinks they should investigate for themselves. When Anna hears that he wants the team to go to the Maid Cafe, she is the one who protests, "You do whatever you want. I'm not going to a Maid Cafe!" Anna indicates and grabs her water bottle before walking to the clubhouse door. "I'll hear what you found out later," she says before she walks out of the clubhouse and heads to the training center to practice and hopefully improve her hissatsu techniques.

Later that day, when the team returns to the Maid Cafe, they want to train at the river bank. Once there, they see Anna dribbling past cones with 'Light Flash' and then shooting at the goal with a hard shot that gives light but ultimately weakens with a deflection. "Wow Anna!, are you learning new hissatsu techniques?" Mark asks enthusiastically as Anna wipes away the sweat from her forehead. Anna nods, too tired to say anything. "Anna, have you been training this whole time?" comes Nathan's concerned voice.

"Yes," Anna pants. I want to get stronger and contribute something to the team, especially now that Axel is not here to help us. We will miss his strength and speed at the front, so I want to get faster and stronger to help with the missing of Axel," she explains to the team still panting. "Yeah, that's the spirit!" Mark shouts, he picks up the ball with his foot, and starts training, too.

When it starts to get dark, only Anna is still training hard. The rest of the group takes it easy. After meeting their opponent, they feel they will easily win the next match.

When they take a break Max, Bobbie, Mark, Willy, Nathan, Anna, Steve, and Jim sit together to devise a strategy. "Despite appearances, the other team has made it to the semi-finals. We can't let our guard down." Willy begins, hoping that his teammates will become a bit more serious. But his team members think differently. "I think Willy is right, guys," Anna begins as she looks at her teammates.

"They have come far! This means that they are indeed good. Do you remember how much trouble we had against Occult? And our next opponent did beat them, so we need to work hard."

Steve is still somewhat doubt full. "They didn't look strong at all," he responds to Anna and Willy.

"I wonder if we'll be okay at the semi-finals at this rate.." Mark sighs looking at the rest of the Team. Max is still relaxed about it as well "Well, it is said that our opponent is the weakest team out of all participants. I think we'll manage just fine."

Anna growls. "If that's what you think, we've already lost the semi," Anna sternly says to them as she stand up frustrated. "I'm going to train some more before it gets too dark," she says in frustration.