The final straw

Quick note: this my first time writing a fanfic. Please forgive me for any grammatical or spelling errors!
(T ^ T) if you have any input or ideas, please tell me.
Most of the story will be in Vox's POV. This is ONLY one sided Radiostatic bc Alastor is our asexual king.
TW: bad words/foul language

In Vox's POV:
I had just finished today's news Broadcast (news was slow today nothing but your average vehicular man slaughters and robberies.) I was on break on my balcony before I had to cook some ridiculous and disgusting meal for my cooking show. Just then when I was relaxing, smoking a cigarette I saw him in the street..A-Alastor was fighting with Lucifer-r again.
Th-is is a common occurrence n-now, and I AM-M supposed to be the one-ne he is fighting-ing with! But NoOoOo that S-Smug, redheaded, bastard would rather be fighting with Satan himself! HOW COME HE ACTS LIKE THE BOSS OF HELL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME-E?! I'm sick of this shit so I decided to call over Val

in third person:
After Vox yelled for Val  He was pacing back-and-forth on the balcony with a distraught look on his face.
"Yes, what do you need?" Val asked "A-Alastor and Luci-ifer are fighting again!" Vox yelled "and?" Val asked "They do that a lot."Vox put out his cigarette on the armrest of his chair "Alastor-tor has been COMPLETELY ignoring-g-g me though" Vox screeched "you really are obsessed with the radio Demon aren't you?" Val said smugly, "N-NOO!" Vox exclaimed "I AM NOT-T OBSESSED WITH HIM!" Val started laughing quietly at Vox "Ok! Ok! I understand but is there something that you need or are you just going to rant about Alastor?" Val teased "yes, I-I need your help to remi-nd that edgy Bambi wannabe who his worst enemy is!" Vox proudly stated "and how do you suppose we do that?" Nagged Val "I'm going-g to make him remember how mu-ch he should h-hate me!" Vox replied full of confidence, "mhm. You DEFINITELY aren't obsessed with him now." Val giggled "BE Q-QUIET YO-U BALD ASS MO-" Vox was stopped by Val "do you want me to help or not?" He asked no longer amused "yes..sorry please do help" Vox said calmly.

Sorry this is so short! I still haven't decided if I want to continue this yet so plz let me know if you like/hate this fanfic<3