Alastor's side

Quick side note! We have 5k views which is crazy! Thank you all so much! I love coming home from school everyday and seeing all of the notifications I get from Wattpad haha! It really means a lot to meh! Also this one is gonna be a short one- sorry!<3 I haven't updated the story in a while- I have lost all confidence in my writing..

Alastor's POV:
I'm so tired of that multi-colored flat-faced flashlight!, I have been trying my hardest to put up with his nonsensical behavior! He acts like a child. He's constantly trying his damnedest to be a nuisance to me and with his constant invasion of my privacy, I am very close to rewiring him! Luckily Rosie invited me to have tea with her. It's something we do every month.

Third person at the tea party:
They sat at a table outside of a small café with blood stains on the windows in cannibal town. "Rosie..I honestly don't know what to do about that walking light up billboard" Alastor said while taking a sip of his tea. "Hm- well...if you killed him it would cause too many problems" Rosie said as she thought about what he could do to get rid of Vox. "he's so infuriating! Like yesterday...he- ugh..I don't even want to say it!" Alastor mumbled as he shook his head in disgust

Ooo~ looks like it's time for a...FLASH BACK!!

Yesterday:
"ANGEL!" Alastor yelled from the living room "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" Angel barked back
as he walked over to Alastor. "Stop leaving your so-called magazines with this...imagery around the hotel!" Alastor said loudly as he held up the magazine and averted his eyes in disgust. Angel snatched the magazine out of his hands and started looking at it "huh- I'm not even into this weird shit-" Angel said in a almost shocked voice "Angel...stop lying to me!" Alastor demanded "I'm not though! I got no shame and that just ain't my porn magazine!" Alastor took back the magazine and started waving it in the air like a child "then who do you suppose this belongs to?!" Just then Vox walked down the stairs and walked over to them "oh! Thanks Alastor I've been looking for that everywhere!" He happily proclaimed as he took the magazine from his hands and walked away...to do god knows what- as Alastor was just left there to contemplate why he was ever born. Alastor looked at Angel who was laughing his ass off. "See! I told ya it's not mine"

Thx so much for reading this story! It rlly means a lot to me! I was also thinking abt changing the style of how I write characters talking to one another instead of writing in a more formal way!

Ex:
Character A: hello!

Character B: your mother doesn't love you.

Should I go back and change it?