Flashback!

TW: words that will make your sibling say "Ooo~ I'm telling mom!"

In third person:
"Hey, sorry about that cunt. You ok?" Velvette asks but she didn't really give a shit "Ye-ah I'm-m fine but you can't say t-that!" Vox says as he tried to fix his screen "I'm British." Velvette replied "eh- good point".

FLASHBACK TIMEEEE in Vox's POV

When I arrived in hell I had no fucking idea what was going on I looked around at my surroundings in horror and then..I heard his radio broadcast. Alastor was just talking about the daily news and then he said "and for today's special guest!" And I heard LOUD horrible screams. I almost shit myself! I have no idea who he was but I immediately knew I needed to meet him so after a week I met him in person (totally on accident and I wasn't following him). He was walking across the street when he spotted me. "Hm...you're quite the odd fellow" he said "w-who are you?" I asked even though I knew damn well "well I'm Alastor you might have heard of me from my radio broadcasts! It's a pleasure to be meeting you!..quite a pleasure" Alastor proudly proclaimed "yo-ur Alas-tor?" I asked as I tried to stay calm and not seem like a fan girl. I was so scared I didn't know what he wanted from me. "Why yes I am!" Alastor stated "you look like you would make quite the overlord, other than your stutter" and we immediately hit it off! (that's definitely not how it went) We were good friends or at least I thought. We did everything together he would make me have tea with him and Rosie and gossip about random people I don't even know! sometimes he would let me on his broadcasters because I told him I was the host of a television show. ...but I started to fall in...ugh- "love" with him but I tried to hide my feelings because I didn't want to ruin our friendship until..one night when we were at a bar and we were completely SMASHED (or maybe just me) and I asked him to join me and Val (Before we had Velvette cause that bitch wasn't dead yet) and he said "listen Vox you are a pal of mine but I have no interest in such silly matters. I much prefer to be on my own" and I tried to convince him but he just wouldn't work with me! And my hypnotism doesn't work on that fascist asshole! I started crying (BECAUSE I WAS DRUNK!) And that's when I spilled my guts and I yelled "ALASTOR PLZ J-JOIN ME I NE-ED YOU-U!" In front of everyone in the bar. Alastor insisted and said "you don't need my help. You will do just fine"
And then I screamed "YO-U DONT UNDERS-TAND
I L-LOVE YOU!" Alastor just started laughing...and then he just got up and left. I was so drunk I didn't even understand what I did until the next morning.
That fucking asshole was talking about what happened last night on HIS LIVE BROADCAST. I completely stopped talking to that asshole. Then one day he just disappeared for 7 whole FUCKING YEARS!