ice cream ~

"She is beautiful like diamonds in the sky."

Lisa's perspective-:

The morning alarms of mine are always so despicably annoying. I don't even know the reason of waking up everyday, yet I have to be awake by seven.

How cruel.

I got off the bed as I headed to my bestfriend cum housemate's room, to wake her up as she needs to go to her office also, unlike me. You'll know soon, why.

I twisted the doorknob as I was introduced to a sight of my dear enemy, Park Chaeyoung sleeping peacefully on the bed.

An evil idea popped in my mind as I smirked and tip toed walked towards her bed in order to make no noise. I soon sat beside her head and I smirked before shouting mercilessly,

"PARK CHAEYOUNG MEET PARK JIMIN IN THE OFFICE!"

"I DI-DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" I bursted out laughing as I held my stomach, not gonna lie, she looks so clueless and homeless right now.

I kept on laughing while she processed whatever just happened. I laughed like a maniac for sure as she facepalmed herself and then glared at me, "Yahh, Lalisa..."

Shit, it's the horror voice.

"RUN!" She said as she was about to approach me when I ran away with her chasing me. I ran all over her room as she caught me while I was about to escape her room.

In revenge, she started biting my cheeks as I screamed in agony, damn, her teeth are sharp but wait-

IT'S HURTING!

"Yahh, yahh, move!" Then she bit my other cheek as I cried out, "Okay, okay I'm sorry! You won!" She backed off as she left my cheek. Pft, such of a cannibal!

She passed me a smirk, "Never underestimate thee Rosanne Park for a good living." She said as I rolled my eyes saying, "Pft, as if this threat would hide the fact that you sleep with five huge plushies"

And at that, we bickered for more few minutes before heading to get freshen up. Not gonna lie, such great and mature household.

After half an hour, I came out wearing an ovesized pink half t-shirt and black knee length lower as I saw Chaeyoung wearing her office attire.

When will I be able to?

I sit on the couch as my head hung low while Chaeyoung brought me the pasta of last night. She handed me as I smiled making her frown, "Lisa, what happened?"

I tried to hide my sadness as I got a hug instantly, "Lisa, I know you are still not able to move on from ajhussi and ajhuma's sudden demise, but the work I'm searching for you, will help you do so."

I smiled to her as then, we sat togther having breakfast while bickering and roasting each other. This is our love language, actually.

Now Chaeyoung was off to her work as I laid on the couch watching tom and jerry, though my head was having flashbacks.

Flashback