lunch ~

“When I'm with you I'm in utopia.”

Lisa's perspective-:

"I'm looking forward for our future accomplishments together, Mr. Jeon." The man with whom we were suddenly in a meeting claimed as he extended his hand to this jerk.

The jerk smiled saying, "Thanks, Mr. Drake, I'm sure we'll be able to improve our business." Saying that, he smiled looking at me. I frowned but heard Mr. Drake say something about me, "And who is this pretty young lady?"

There we go, another pervert business man. On this that Jungkook signalled me to come over and he said, "She's my secretary. Hardworking, determined, professional and dolly."

I secretly rolled my eyes and extended my hand to Mr. Drake saying, "Myself Lalisa Manobal. Nice meeting you, Mr. Drake."

He held my hand and shaked it as I felt a little absurd. His hold was tight and...wrong. I wanted to remove my hand from his grip but feeling him holding it back, I was feeling nervous as then, for the first time, I liked Jungkook's words.

"Mr. Drake, it'll be a pleasure when we meet again, let me accompany you to the main door." He said and came infront of me as I got chance to take my hands back.

Then that pervert looked at me with a smug on his ducky face, "Why, doesn't your secretary meant for that?" I smiled nervously and embarrassingly as Jungkook gave me a look after he turned back to him.

"Well, she's not."

Jungkook's perspective-:

I sighed as I sit in my cabin closing my eyes, laying back on this comfortable chair as I turned on the microphone and announced on it, "Secretary Do— Manobal, to the office. Now."

Fuck these two urges— calling her ‘doll’, wanting her near me all the time.

Soon, I heard a knock as I sat straight and allowing her to come as she came walking towards me normally, but again, making me lose my mind.

She then came near my table and asked, "Yes, Mr. Jeon?" Fuck. Her voice!

"Err, doll can you check if there's anything important after?" I asked as she checked her phone saying, "Mr. Jeon, I told you that we don't have anyother important thing today. As it's lunch time, you're free."

I sighed and smiled, "Great, now follow me."

"Why are we here again?" Doll asked me as she looked at café I had just taken her to. Her observing face was looking so cute as her plump lips and doe eyes made me want to kiss her all night while holding her in my arms.

The best thing you did to me, shortie hyungie.

"To have lunch, doll." I said taking her inside the café by holding her hand, so soft!

"Together?" She asked as I nodded while she was in amusement, "But ain't I your secretary?" I chuckled, "Yeah that's why you should follow my orders and accompany me everywhere I ask."

She gulped down her saliva as she followed me like a lost puppy till we were having a table.

"So, what do you wanna eat?" I asked passing her the menu card as she gave a brief look before suddenly smiling and looking at me saying, "I wanna have cheese grilled sandwich! These are always so tempting and just yummy!"