way back home ~

“Back to my home, now I found my way back home.”

Author's perspective-:

Driving back to his mansion after the most wished reunion, Jungkook couldn't be any happier. He's having it all now, love of his life, parents, friends, fame, wealth. He's having all he dreamt of and craves for years. He couldn't believe that all this happened in a nick of time.

All thanks to his doll. That's what he would say. It's considerable when you notice the fact that his dark life got sunshine after bumping into the person he'll be holding on forever now. That day, he still remembers the first time he held her in her arms.

Euphoric.

And this feeling hits everytime he thinks of their first meet. He was a broken person and a workaholic person who whines like a baby if not given attention now. He was caught in darkness till his ray of light bumped into him.

Maybe, that was a great mistake of Lisa that made him turn from the beast to the best version of himself. He surely wasn't into relationships, never was, but when a random annoying girl captured his heart, he couldn't deny the fact that apart from the love he craved, there could be a more beautiful type of love waiting for him.

He looks over the sleeping figure of Lisa as he smiled and turned the car to the beach where proposed Lisa. She was spacing out, not noticing his movements; nor did Jungkook tried to break it.

The moment he stopped the car, she flinched and processed what just happened as she turned to him, frowning, "What happened Kookie? Why are we here?"

Instead of responding, Jungkook got out of the car and opened her door, extending a hand to her. She accepted it and got out as he lead their way at the camp and stood there. "Jungkook, what are you going to do now? I'm already your girlfriend, you can't propose me again."

She chuckled as Jungkook followed the thing and said, "That's true. But I can still give something precious to my doll." Lisa frowned as she spoke, "What Kookie? Please don't tell me you wasted more money."

Jungkook knelt down and opened a box, it held matching chains set. In one, it was written L.K. with ruby crystals and in other, with diamond. Lisa's eyes shone upon this as she also knelt, gasping loudly.

"Kook what's this now?" She was mesmerized by the beauty of the chains as she looked at him. He pulled on his lap by her waist as she gasped again feeling his hands come in contact with her.

(Well, Chaeng got many tea waiting.)

After tugging a strand of hair behind her ear, and kissing her passionately, pouring all of his love to his doll, he pulled out and looked in her eyes as he started, "You've been a miracle to me, doll. Ever since you entered in my life, no regrets were left. You completed me and rose a better version in me without even noticing."

He continued, "Of course I had hyung's and noona's with me before, but this annoying secretary was something else. Something mine, something precious and blessing. So now that she's officially mine, I may just have these chains as our sign of love."

He smiled to himself looking at the chains, "This ruby reminded me of you, feminine, bright, cheerful, vulnerable and worthy for all the praise. And for me, I was the hardest and coldest before you, but you saw through me and handled my flaws and healed something you didn't even break. I couldn't be happier, doll."

He was sobbing now, seeing that, Lisa didn't wipe his tears but hugged him tight, he might just wanna share it all at this point. She ruffled his hair softly as she spoke, "Kookie, you're my home. You made me feel like alive when I was dying eveyday. You don't know but you introduced the meaning of life to me bunny."

She kissed the crown of his head, continuing, "It's unbelievable how my cold and rude boss turned out to be my sweetest and my best blessing. Don't be harsh about yourself, my love, you're the most amazing person for me and even one glance of your presence makes my day better. Its just you whom I love, it's all you whom I love."

He looked at her with shining eyes as he stuttered, "You...you promise to never leave me doll?" Lisa chuckled, "How can this doll get separated from her bunny at any cost, hmm?"

Hearing that, Jungkook wasted no time in smashing his lips onto hers and kissing her passionately and lovingly as if she's the most beautiful and vulnerable one at the moment and would disappear the very next one.

He paused and looked at the love of his life,

"I love you, Lalisa Manobal, thanks for finding me in this big world. Thanks for becoming everything I never knew I needed. Thanks for being your and for being mine."

She followed with the same affection,

"I had to be ended up by your side, this secretary doll's home was Mr. Jeon and people always find their way home, so did I. I love you too, Jeon Jungkook. Thanks for bearing this annoying secretary, good luck to do so in future love."

He chuckles,

"Doll, as long as its you, I don't care that what I'm bearing is your best annoying activities or the worst mood swings. Cause afterall, if it's you, I'm even ready to bear the worst scars."

< The End >