accident ~

“Oh love, no one’s gonna hurt you love.”

Lisa's perspective-:

"Did he leave already?" I asked Chaeyoung who was busy in doing her skin and haircare routine. "Yes he did, after making sure you're all wrapped in blanket, pillows covering you, lights closed, rubbing forehead with a smile."

I blushed hardly on her response as she put down her hair brush and looked at me with a mischievous smirk as she comes towards me with a sly smirk making nervous, she came and whispered in my ear, "What have you done to my dongasaeng, Lisa-yah. He's being obsessed with you more and more, day by day."

I rolled my eyes backing off, although I was blushing in a mess, "You're thinking so much, we're just friends and we care for each other like ones." At that, Chaeng raised her eyebrow and looked at me saying, "That's the universal lie of lovers."

She went away saying that whilst I stayed there, being numb as I remembered the scene of last night, the flashbacks of how he talked with and his choice of words again made me blush.

"You know, friends don't really talk and be like we are."

"Really? Then what do you think we act like?"

"If you apologise again, be ready to lose your first kiss."

"Because I love it when I make you shy."

Ugh! I hate how he knows how to make me blush, and I hate it more that he enjoys it but it's me who's being a tomato. I need to find ways to make him blush. And that's what I'm gonna do in party tonight.

I'm so gonna rizz him whenever I get chance and for that, I'll be needing a proper appearance. "Chaeng?" I asked the chimpuk infront of me who was busy staring at her phone's wallpaper, more specifically, Jimin oppa.

"What?" She said never looking away from her phone's screen making me roll my eyes. "You wanna impress Jimin oppa tonight? I got some ideas if you—" "SAY IT." I smiled mischievously looking at her as I said.

"Four hour treatment."

"You think it's gonna work?" Chaeng, who was beside me having the same state as me, i.e., cucumber slices on eyes, aloe vera mask on face, scrub on body after shaving full body hair and hommade hair mask of aloe vera, coconut oil, vitamin tablets and water.

"Of course." I said simply trying to make scenarios where I'll be tricking Jungkook in my traps just to see his blushy face. "Do you love Jungkook?" I chocked hearing her words.

"The hell? What makes you think that?" I spoke trying my best to hide the nervousness in my voice. "Well, you're making efforts to impress him, you're so friendly with him and vice versa." I groaned at her judgement, "Well, can't I be friends with someone?"

She sighed, "Lis, you never get so much comfortable around a man that you sleep with him. And I'm not saying women and men can't be just friends, but you and Jungkook are surely not just friends."

And those were the words echoed in my mind the whole time.

What are we?

Jungkook's perspective-:

I can't believe I tricked doll into going to the party thinking she's attending it as my secretary and not as my partner with romantic interest. I mean, that's simply cheating but come on, it's fun unless you're not fucking someone else.