Without You and With you

Chapter - 7

Saif was worried about Keena the whole night. He didn't want to lose Keena. He was very worried about Keena due to which Saif's health also started deteriorating.

Saif calls Nisha in the middle of the night, Because Saif was not feeling well for Keena he wanted to see Keena once, he was very worried about Keena's health.

In The Next Morning

At 7 in the morning, Saif takes a hotel near Keena's hospital and goes there to stay for a few days.Because Saif's apartment was half an hour away from Keena's hospital. That's why Saif books a hotel for a few weeks. After booking the hotel, Saif leaves to meet Keena at the hospital. His hotel was 5 minutes away from the hospital.

Saif goes to meet Keena in her room. He first meets Nisha there, and tells Nisha to ask Keena's parents, that when they are coming to the hospital? and then I will meet Keena and leave before her parents come.

Keena was lying on her bed. Keena's condition was very bad and Saif became emotional seeing her like this. He holds her hand and tries to wake her up. Keena opens her eyes slowly.

Keena said," Hey Saif, very glad to see you here."

Saif cried and said," I'll not talk to you Keena. Why didn't you tell me about your health my love."

Keena replied," I didn't want you to get worried about my health and our Neet exams was closed,so I didn't want to bother you Saif,"

Saif said," Shut up Keena, You are my everything. I should know about your every problem, but don't worry, I have taken a hotel nearby your hospital, so that I can keep coming to meet you and take complete care of you."

Keena softly smiles at him and said," I love you soo much Saif, don't leave me ever."

Saif cried and said," Never Keena, I'm always yours. I love you too."

After meeting Keena, Saif leaves from there before Keena's parents arrive. Saif used to spend his entire day missing Keena. He did not want to go away from Keena.

It's been a week since Keena was in the hospital, but he wanted Keena to get well as soon as possible.

Then one day suddenly Saif's mother goes to meet him in his Hotel, but Saif did not know that his mother was going to meet him at his hotel, and that day Saif was not in his room, he had gone to the hospital to meet Keena.

Saif's mother calls Saif and asks him to come to the hotel quickly. After meeting Keena, Saif quickly goes to his hotel and there he sees his mother standing in front of the door.

He takes out the door key from his jeans pocket and opens the door and takes his mother to his room.

His mother asked," Where did you go?"

Saif replied," I had gone to meet my friend. He had my books, so that's why."

She said," Really?"

Saif replied,"Yeah mom, you want something?"

His mother asked,"Are you hiding something from me."

Saif answered,"No mom, why did you asked that?"

She said," Because you look so nervous. Tell me my son I'm you mom. You can tell me."

Saif does not hide anything from his mother. He wanted to tell his mother about Keena.

Saif said," Mom, I want to tell you something."

His mother replied," Yes my son, go ahead."

He said," I like a girl and I love her very much. It's been a long time since I was with her. But mother, trust me, she is a very nice girl. He is also a NEET aspirant along with me. Her name is Keena, but her health is very bad. I told you Jahit that I had not gone to meet my friend, I had gone to meet Keena. She is a tuberculosis patient admitted in the Apollo hospital."

His mother replied," Oh God, It's okay my son. She will be fine soon. show me her photo. I want to see her."

Saif smiles and said," sure mom, here is her photo."

She replied," Hmm, Beautiful girl. So cute. I like her and I accept her for you."

Saif smiles and said," Seriously mom?"

Her mother said," Yes my son. I'm very happy for you."

Saif's mother liked Keena and he wanted to tell this clearly to Keena. So that Keena also becomes happy after knowing this.

Author - I'm very happy to know that Saif told his mother about Keena and her mother also liked Keena. What do you think about this my readers? I hope you all are agree with her mom right?