The King's Promises

Chapter - 10

Both Saif and Keena were waiting for the upcoming Neet result, and there was still one week left for the results to come, and both of them were very scared.
Saif was praying for Keena to pass her NEET exam and Keena was praying for Saif. Both were worried for each other.

On the other hand, Aashima was still thinking about taking revenge from Keena. Aashima will not give up pursuing Keena until she gets away from Saif. But Keena and Saif were far away from Aashima.
But Aashima, neither knew anything about Saif nor about Keena. So she couldn't harm either of me.

As the days passed, their result day was also coming closer. Both Saif and Keena were able to talk to each other through calls. Saif was worried about Keena's health as well as her results. Because Saif now did not want to keep Keena away from himself at any cost.

Saif called Keena and said," Hey Keena, Are you worried about your result."

Keena replied," Yes Saif, I'm so worried about your and my result."

Saif said," I promise you that whatever happens next, I will always be there for you and now my mom has accepted you too."

Keena smiled and answered," Oh yeah, But I was very surprised to know that your mother accepted me."

Saif said," Yes, I was also a little surprised but I know my mother. She is very nice."

Keena replied," Your mom is very sweet, Saif."

Saif said," My mom? Now my mom is also your mom Keena."

Keena smiled and answered," Of course, I hope your result comes and you crack your NEET exam."

Saif replied," Sure Keena, I'm also wishing the same for you my love."

Saif's mother has accepted Keena, now Saif eagerly wanted Keena to become his wife. All Saif's friends knew Keena, and now Saif's family also wanted to see Keena but the problem was that everyone in Saif's family knew about Keena. But no one in Keena's family knew about Saif.

So Saif and Keena decide that after the NEET results, Saif will come to Keena's house with his mother to talk to her parents.

Result Day

Keena searched for her result on the net. His parents were also very scared. On the other side Saif was also searching for his result.

After some time, when Keena gets her result, she gets very surprised and starts jumping with joy. Keena cracks NEET exams by scoring 650 marks. Keena's parents were very happy and there were tears in their eyes.

Keena was also very happy. Then Keena quickly calls Saif and tells him this.

Keena said happily," Hey Saif, how was your result?"

Saif replied," I am watching Keena right now. By the way,How was your result?"

Keena replied,"I scored 650 Saif."

Saif said," Oh My God! Wow Keena congratulations. Now let me see mine."

Saif had also cracked the Neet exam by scoring 680 marks. Both Saif and Keena were very happy for each other. Saif quickly calls his family and tells them about his result.

When Saif's family members hear this, they feel very proud of him and tell Saif to get ready to come home because Saif had also cleared his NEET exam.

Saif was feeling a little sad because Keena lived in Delhi or Saif was near the house till then he was in Delhi, now soon Saif will go to his house or he will also miss that house.

Saif was feeling a little sad because Keena lived in Delhi and Saif was near to Keena's house until then he was in Delhi, now soon Saif will go to his house and he will also miss Keena after going away from her.

Last Day In Delhi

Today was Saif's last day in Delhi, and Saif had no desire to leave Delhi at all. He called Keena but Keena was not answering. Saif leaves a note for Keena before leaving Delhi.

Note

Keena, I am leaving Delhi today. I know you will be sad but I have to go to my home also, my parents want to meet me, and my NEET has also been cleared so now my father wants me to come back home. But I promise Keena, I will always miss you and one day I will bring you home as my wife. I promise I won't bring anyone else between us. I will achieve my goals for you and you too should focus on your goals. And take full care of your health too. I'll miss you Keena. I'm nothing without you, you are my first and last love, I will message you when I reach home, please come. I love you, your Saif.

Saif leaves Delhi after sending this message to Keena.