New Beginning

Chapter - 22

After 5.5 Years

Keena has left for her internship after finishing 5.5 years of her medical college. Keena had suffered a lot in these 5.5 years and it was a big deal to bear a person like Rehaan sir. Even after leaving college, he continued following Rehan, but when Saif got married to another girl, Keena never tried to contact Saif, because I didn't want Saif's life to get spoiled because of her. That's why Keena thinks of starting her life afresh.

Keena wanted to become a cardiologist and for this Keena wanted to study further. She was doing an internship in a Modern Cardio Hospital. Keena lived on rent in an apartment near the Morden Cardio Hospital. After leaving college, Keena had no contact with Rehaan but he used to call Keena on her number, but Keena was mostly busy with her work, hence she did not use her phone. Keena knew that Rehaan would not leave her so easily, so Keena decided to get married soon.

Keena's parents were happy with this decision. They also wanted their daughter to become the daughter-in-law of a good family and live a comfortable life. There were many boys, where Keena did her internship, but Keena left the decision of her marriage to her parents.

One day a proposal came for Keena for which her father was ready. That's why Keena's father calls the boy and his parents to talk about their relation.

The guy was very nice, he was a surgeon but Keena wanted to know him better first. The boy and his parents come the next morning to see Keena. While Keena's father talks to the boy and his family, she prepares something to eat and surveys the food in front of them. Then keena also sits there.

Then Keena's father introduces that boy to Keena and also to his family.

Keena's father says," Daughter, he is Avi. Your fiance, because I accept him as my son-in-law. Go to the terrace with him for a bit, get to know each other a bit and talk."

Keena and Avi go to the terrace for a while.

Avi says,"So what do you do?"

Keena replied," I am currently doing my internship for a cardiologist and you?"

Avi says," That's great, I'm a surgeon. I completed my medical from General Surgeon medical College, and they also have their hospital where I'm working."

Keena replied and asked," Wow that's great. So you think I am good enough to be your life partner?"

Avi says," Yeah sure. Your father told me that you like to cook and you're also a caring person, so yeah I know that you'll also handle me."

Keena smiled and replied," Glad to hear that, But if you don't mind, let me ask you something."

Avi says," Yes, go ahead."

Keena asked," Was there anyone in your life before me?"

Avi says," No, but yeah, I liked a girl but maybe destiny had written you for me, that's why I am standing with you today."

Keena asked," Do you still like or miss her?"

Avi replied," No, because she was a lier. She was playing with me even though she was with someone else but the day I came to know about her I left her, and from that day onwards I never let any girl come into my life."

Keena says," Ohh. I can understand. Sorry,"

Avi replied," No it's ok. But was there anyone in your life before me?

Keena says," Yeah, I don't wanna hide anything from you. Yes, my story is like yours but my story is different but there is a lot of misunderstanding in my story. It's too long."

Avi replied," It doesn't matter, now I have my whole life with you, you can tell me anytime."

Keena laughs and says," Yeah sure. But to be honest, I will be a good wife and will always take care of you."

Avi held Keena's hand and replied," I will also be a good husband and a good life partner. I will stand with you at every step. I will give you my whole love and care. I will also give my all time and love respectfully."

After talking, they go to the guest room.

Avi's parents asked," Do you accept her as your life partner, my son?"

Avi replied," Yeah I accept her with my heart."

Keena's mother says," Wow, this is very good. That both of them liked each other."

Avi's father says," Now let's fix the wedding date and the rituals too."

Both their parents were very happy with this marriage. Keena was also happy that she would get rid of a person like Rehaan sir, but Keena wanted to tell Avi about Rehaan before marriage, so that there would be no further problems because of Rehaan sir.

This was Keena's first meeting with Avi, that's why she could not talk to him much, but Keena likes Avi. Keena liked his behaviour and his love for her, he felt exactly like Saif. He was good looking, and he is perfect for Keena.

Keena could never marry Saif but now she will be able to enjoy her life well with Avi. Keena decided to get married only because of Rehaan because he was following her even after finishing her college.

Keena had not told Rehaan that she was going to get married soon, nor would Keena tell him. She will tell Rehaan about the marriage only when Keena tells everything about Rehaan to Avi before her marriage.

There were still many months left for Keena's marriage, so Keena thought that she should tell Avi about Rehaan as soon as possible.

On the other hand, Rehaan sir didn't know where Keena went after college. Rehaan sir was worried about Keena and was worried that Keena should not marry someone else, because Rehaan did not want Keena to marry anyone other than him, he was crazy to marry Keena.

Keena made a plan to meet with Avi somewhere outside next week.