Move On

Chapter - 17

Keena was unaware of what Rehaan had done to keep Keena away from Saif. Rehaan knew that he would not be able to keep Keena away from Saif. Because the bond between Saif and Keena was very deep, they both loved each other very much. That's why Rehaan took the help of Keena's mother, and he told Keena's mother about Keena and Saif.
Rehaan sir was a very mastermind person and he knew how to keep Saif away from keena. That's why she told some false things against Saif to Keena's mother, but when Keena finds out everything, it was Rehaan sir who had told Keena's mother about Saif. So she gets very angry and leaves for her medical College.

Next Day

The very next day, Keena asks to meet Rehaan sir after her classes.

Keena says," You are such a wonderful person. Do you think the person in front of you is crazy? I know that you had told my mother about Saif and my mother herself has told me this. You still want to lie?"

Rehaan sir replied," Yes, I was the one who told your mother about Saif, because Saif is not a good boy for you."

Keena says angrily," Now you will tell me who is good for me and who is not. Who are you to tell me this?"

Rehaan sir replied," Keena please don't be angry, I know I lied to you I'm sorry."

Keena answered," Saif is much better than you, and you are trying to take him away from me?"

Rehaan sir held Keena's hand and looked into her eyes and said," I love you so much Keena, I couldn't live without you. Please give me a second chance."

Keena replied," Second chance? I don't like you at all and you are asking me for a second chance. you should be ashamed"

Rehaan sir said," Keena Saif is not good for you, that boy stays with the wrong people. He is a gangster and you don't know it. He is trapping you in his love, so that he can misuse you."

Keena replied," Oh, really? Ok, prove it. And prove it right now.".

Rehaan sir asked," You want proof? You don't trust me?"

Keena replied," No."

Rehaan sir called the Hyderabad police station and spoke to the commissioner there, and put his phone on speaker. So that Keena can also listen to the commissioner

Rehaan said," Hello Commissioner, you had informed me about a gangster named Saif a few weeks ago, Right?"

Commissioner replied," Yes, I was the one who informed you. Because he is misusing the girls by trapping them in his web. These are very dangerous people and their gang is also very big."

Reehan said," Yes Commissioner, I know, there is a girl in my contact who has fallen into Saif's trap. She is still with me, I want you to explain well, so that she stays away from these people."

Commissioner replied,"No Rehaan sir, you tell that girl to make her understand, because those people are very bad. You know, they do many wrong things with girls and leave them later, and if it continues like this, how will we be able to catch all of them?"

Commissioner sends him photos of some murderers, one of which was Saif's face.

Keena gets very scared after listening to the commissioner. Listening to the commissioner, it seemed as if he was telling the truth. Keena begins to believe little by little. Keena was a very innocent girl. If there was any girl, she would not live with people who are related to a gangster. Keena gets involved in Rehaan's sir words and she feels that Rehaan sir is right.

Keena falls into the trap.she thought in her mind that, she was living with a guy who is a gangster. Keena starts crying. Keena takes out her phone from her pocket and blocks Saif's number angrily.

Rehaan sir looks at Keena lovingly and says," Keena, Saif wants to misuse you, that's why he is pretending to marry you. Do you still want to be with him?"

Keena replied," No, I didn't even know that Saif was telling such a big lie to me."

Rehaan said," This is why I was telling you to stay away from Saif and you didn't listen to me."

Keena replied," I was wrong. I couldn't recognize Saif."

Rehaan sir said," No matter what, I am always with you. Will you support me?"

Keena replied," No, I can't live with someone like this."

Rehaan sir said," Someone? I'm your sir Keena, and I'll always be with you my love."

Keena replied,"Should I ask Saif about this?"

Rehaan sir said," Have you gone mad? What do you think? You ask Saif and he will tell you. No, he won't tell. A thief will never say that he has stolen. You just stay away from him okay."

Rehaan hugs Keena, and calms her down. Keena was very shocked to know everything about Saif. Keena loved Saif and she had a lot of trust in him. But Keena did not know that she was being trapped.

Keena stayed alone in her room for a few days. Keena had also changed her phone number and had taken a new number so that Saif could not talk to Keena. Keena always missed Saif, and thinking about him, she used to cry alone in her room. Keena's heart was filled with a lot of hatred for Saif. But somewhere Keena also felt that Saif was not wrong, but after hearing and seeing the evidence and words of that commissioner, Keena was convinced that. Keena kept herself alone and Rehaan sir always stayed with Keena. Whenever Rehaan looked at Keena, she was lost in some thought or the other. Keena had now moved away from Saif.

On the other hand, Saif was very worried about Keena because he didn't know what happened with Keena. Keena's number was also not available.

Author - Whatever happened to Keena, I think any girl would have done the same. as our keena did, because in today's generation girls are not safe, they are misused. Today's generation has become so spoiled because of some wrong people. This is why girls should also pay attention.

But my question here is, is Saif really wrong or is this some new trick of Rehaan sir?