When A Third Person Comes In The Relationship

Chapter - 11

A

After clearing the NEET exam, Saif leaves a note for Keena before going home. Keena becomes very sad after reading that note. But it was also necessary for Saif to leave Delhi. When Saif goes back to his home after leaving Delhi, he meets his family there. After clearing NEET exam, Saif wanted to get admission in medical college. After a lot of searching, Saif finds a good medical college.

Saif also recommends the same college to Keena so that Keena and Saif can complete their MBBS together, but Keena's father got her admission in another medical college.

After knowing this, Saif did not get sad but he was worried about Keena. He was very worried about Keena, if Keena goes to a new college, she will meet new friends and boys too, and he was worried that the boys there should not bother Keena. She was a very innocent girl.

Keena was brave but she also became emotional very easily. All these things were troubling Saif. Saif had full faith in Keena but not in the boys. There are many boys who harass girls and propose to them.

That's why Saif wanted Keena to take admission in Saif's college so that Saif could take care of Keena.

Both of them start their first year of MBBS after attending their respective medical colleges. Both of them have now become very serious about their studies, because doing MBBS is not an easy thing. To become a good doctor, both of them will have to pay a lot of attention to their studies and classes.
Along with their studies, both of them also gave time to each other.

One day a new male professor comes to lecture at Keena's medical college. He was new there. He was taking chemistry classes and also gave lessons to medical students in the lab there. His name was Rehaan. One day his eyes fall on Keena.

So during lunch time, Keena's sir goes to her.

Rehaan sir said," Hello Keena."

Keena replied," Hello sir, what are you doing here."

He answered," I have also come here for lunch like everyone else, today I had forgotten to take my lunch, that's why."

She said," Oh it's okay sir, have a great lunch."

Rehaan sir replied," Can I have lunch with you if you don't mind?"

Keena was a little confused but she replied," You should have lunch with all the teachers. There is a separate staff room for teachers."

Rehaan sir said," Oh yes, of course. I don't know where the staff room is, can you take me there?"

She answered," Yes , sure sir."

Keena drops Rehaan sir to the staff room and comes back and starts having her lunch, but Keena felt a little strange about Her new chemistry teacher.

After taking a break from studies at night, Keena calls Saif.

Keena said ," how was your new day at medical college."

Saif replied," Nice, how was your day, did anyone bother you?"

Keena laughed and replied," No Saif, everyone was very friendly with me. But I want to tell you something, Saif."

Saif said," Yes my love."

Keena replied," Today a new professor came to lecture in our chemistry class, he is new in our college. His name was Rehaan. He wanted to have lunch with me during lunch time, even though there is a separate staff room for teachers. I felt very strange."

Saif said," Be careful Keena, you are very sweet. In today's generation people are not good, they just take advantage of girls."

Keena replied," Yes, I know, that's why I told him about the staff room and left him there."

Saif said," Be careful of your chemistry teacher, I don't think he is a nice person. Because I'm also a boy so I can also understand other boys' intentions."

Keena replied," I know Saif, that's why I tell you about him, but don't worry about him. I'm just yours my dear."

Saif said," I know sweetheart, that's why I trust you a lot, take care of yourself and please also take care of your health."

After talking, both of them go to study. Rehaan sir had started liking Keena a little. Whenever he came to Keena's class, he always kept an eye on her. More than half of his attention remained focused on Keena.

One day after class, Rehaan Sir takes Keena's number from her friend. He saves Keena's number in his phone, and send a message to Keena at night

Rehaan sir text," Hello Keena I'm your chemistry teacher. I got your number from your friend.

Keena replied," Hi sir, But why did you take my number from my friend?"

Rehaan sir replied,"If you have any problem in chemistry, then you can ask me personally."

Keena said,' It's okay sir, There was no need for this. I have my partner to solve my problems."

Rehaan sir asked," Your partner?"

Keena replied," Yes my close friend Saif."

Rehaan sir said," Is it just a friend or something else?"

Keena replied," No sir, don't ask him about anything more. I'm just telling you that here is no need, if I have any problem then I'll clear it to you in the class bye"

After saying this, Keena hangs up the phone and starts her studies. But Rehaan sir did not like the fact that Keena also had a male friend. He realised that he is not just a friend of Keena, he is more than a friend.

When Keena told her teacher to not ask any more about Saif. He didn't like this at all, But now Rehaan sir wanted to find out about Saif. He did not want Keena to have a boyfriend or Keena to like someone else.

That's why Rehaan sir always kept an eye on her In college, if any boy tried to get closer to keena, he scolded them.

Author- This has become a very serious matter now. First Aashima wanted to take Keena away from Saif. And now Keena's Rehaan sir wanted to know about Saif.