Year 1: The hottest Hogwarts house

"Welcome to the hottest Hogwarts house!"

"Yeah, i can see that"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chapter in which Hazel is having a bi panic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

☾︎Hazel☾︎

"Merlin i am stuffed like a teddy bear." Theo groans.

"No one says that!" i protested, laughing.

"Uhh, i do. And what i say is law."

"Pfff, yeah okay." I say, rolling my eyes, still laughing.

 Suddenly a voice calls: "Slytherins! Follow me, come on hurry!" 

"He's the Slytherin prefect right?" i asked Theo whispering, while we got up from our seat's and followed him and the other Slytherins to the dungeons.

"Yeah. Are you excited to see the common room?" Theo whispered back. I nodded.

Suddenly everyone stopped walking. 

"What are they doing? We're standing infront of a solid wall." i asked confused.

"Listen carefully Slytherins! The password is: Salazar. Try not to forget the password, because if you do, it's your problem." the prefect says.

A part of the wall slides open and reveals a secret passage.

The nudges me. "Ready to see the common room?"

"Hell yeah. Let's go." I say excited and we walk through the small passage.

"Merlin's fucking beard..." Is the only thing Theo says.

The Slytherin common room looks exactly, like i imagined it.

The room looked mysterious.

There were black leather sofas and the room was quite dark, only lit with green neon lights.

"This is fucking cool!" I called excited.

"Yup, it is." A voice behind me said.

I turned around to see a girl smirking at me. She was really pretty.

"I'm Pansy Parkinson. And who are you?" she asked me, smiling.

"Uh, i'm Hazel Malfoy.  Are you also in the first year?" i responded nervously.

Fuck, why am i nervous?

"Yeah, i am. You want me to show you the girls sleeping room?" she asked, then she noticed Theo standing next to me. "Oh, and who are you?"

"Theodore Nott." he said simply.

"Nice to meet you. So, Hazel let's go, i can show you our sleeping room." Pansy said, smiling at me.

I smiled back. "Okay, thanks. See you tomorrow Theo!"

Pansy led me up a staircase. She pointed to one of the doors. "Here's our room. We'll have two roommates. Let's hope they're nice."

She opened the door but the room was still empty. "I guess our roommates are still in the common room. So, where do you want to sleep?" Pansy asked.

I shrugged. "Uhm, i'll take that bed next to the window."

"Okay, then i'll take the bed to your left. Look, there's your suitcase and your owl. Aw, she's adorable!" Pansy said, carefully picking up Calypso's cage. She stroked her feathers and put the cage back on the floor.