Year 1: Running straight in a wall. Great

"Running straight in a wall. Great."

"I know, i think it's my new favorite hobby."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chapter in which Hazel is insulted by her brother and runs into a wall

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

☾︎Hazel☾︎

Shit. Shit, shit, shit.

How late is it? Am i to late?

Did i miss the train? What if-

Okay, calm down. Everythings fine...

"Good morning sleepyhead!" my brother shouted and I jumped.

Draco stood on my doorstep and grinned at me.

He looked at his watch and announced, "You have one hour to get ready."

I jumped out of my bed onto the cold floor.

"An hour? Just so little?!" 

Draco grinned. "Exactly an hour. Calm down, you're going to Hogwarts and not a ball." he said, rolling his eyes.

"I know. But mother said I would meet the Nott's. And the Nott's son should look after me. Stupid. He's probably the same age as me!" I complained.

Draco just shrugged his shoulders. "Well, if you stay upset a little longer you'll only have half an hour left."

"Shit, you're right." I cursed and ran to my closet.

I picked out an outfit that I thought might look good.

Then I ran into the bathroom and put my hair in a loose ponytail.

My curtain bangs were constantly hanging in front of my eyes and I was starting to get quite annoyed with constantly having to tuck them behind my ears.

I put on a little makeup. I wanted to stand out, but not too much.

I looked in the mirror and grinned happily at myself.

One of the most important things in my life was self-confidence.

Although it wasn't always real.

I had many mottos in life and one of them was: Fake it til you make it.

But perhaps you shouldn't take these mottos so seriously... because another of the mottos was: Only here for the tea.

I love drama. But only if it's not about me.

Tell me everything that's going on in your life!

But be involved in drama myself?

No thanks. I pass.

Unless it was about my brother. I would put up with the whole drama for him.

"Are you finally ready? We have to leave soon and you haven't even eaten anything yet!" Draco called from outside the bathroom door.

I take back what I said.

I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my suitcase and the cage with Calypso.

"Finally. Wow, you really exaggerated with your outfit. I knew right away that you wouldn't miss the chance to impress a single guy when you meet him, but you look like slut." Draco said with raised eyebrows and a sneer.

I definitely take back what I said.

My mouth fell open.

"Excuse me? At least I don't look like a little ferret! And besides, I'm not interested in Theodore." I said pointedly.