12- Eight bites & Eight Stiches

Please Vote!!

Mira's POV

"I am in no mood to feel main Vaidya ji, I am in mood to cause pain" he said while gripping my hand and I shivered.

He had removed his kurta and sat partially naked beside me, I tried not to stare at him for long but my cheeks had gotten hotter by now.

From the corner of my eye I saw the physician starting with the procedure, he cleaned the wound and aligned his blooded skin, I squished my eyes in fear as he inserted the needle through the skin.

But then my body jolted in pain when I felt a sharp pain on my hand. "Ahhh" I saw Rajaji had bit my hand. I looked at him with utter disbelief, he had his lips slightly touched over my skin.

He raked his fingers over my forearm and pulled me closer,I saw the physician not even looking at us, he kept his concentration on the wound.

Another prick of the needle and he bit my arm, very hard. I suppressed my scream as I didn't want the physician to get distracted.

I looked at him in warning sign but then quickly lowered my eyes when he gave me a questioning look.

By his third stitch he came dangerously close to me , he grunted slowly feeling the pain and bit my shoulder. I tried to hide my face in my other arm to contain my scream but he kept his finger over my chin and turned me towards him.
My nose touched his thick wavy hairs and I could smell the intoxicating wood smell from him.

He kept his lips on my shoulder and slightly shifted my sari exposing my skin. He inhaled deeply, the breath fanning over my skin and I dangerously kept my focus on the physician's hand .

The fourth stitch was brutal, it pierced his skin deep as the cut was more there, he grunted and nudged my neck, biting it lightly, I clutched my hands tightly fearing the physician would see us or what he might be thinking of us.
My mind became numb with the sensations, the way I was feeling when his lips started sucking my neck slowly and I shivered in pain, I tried to push him a bit in hurry.

"Please sit properly so that the stitches are done correctly " I whispered and created distance between us.

He furrowed his brow and looked at me in anger " Vaidya ji , are you facing any issue" he asked but his voice had a strain to it , like he was forcing those words from his mouth. The pang of guilt I felt brought tears to my eyes and I looked down. The blood on my hands reminding of my deeds.

"No Maharaja! You are very strong! Just few more stitches left" he said.

In the fifth stitch he didn't try to do anything and I gave him a side glance in anticipation. I touched his arm and caressed it lightly to make him feel better or what I thought so because he shifted slightly and kept his forehead on my side cheek. I blushed profusely.

He slowly played with my ruby ring and I removed my hand but he pulled it again and kissed my cheeks, I melted at his touch like a puddle and moved back but then he bit my ears. He started sucking and nibbled on it. " Rajaji" I whispered in a slow voice and he hummed in a deep manly voice.

He started sweating and breathing heavily so I held his shoulder and looked at him. His eyes were half closed, I touched his forehead and he had fever.

" Vaidya ji , his head is burning" I said.

" Yes that's normal because he is in pain,he will get better , once I complete the procedure and give the medicine " he reassured me.

I kept looking at his wound, though I had not stabbed deep, he did loose a lot of blood, but he was not even making any sounds, how was he able to take all that pain?

He shifted a little and Vaidya ji had to stop in middle, he looked at me as if I can somehow rectify it so I wrapped by arms around him to keep him steady and in place , he placed his head inside my nape and kept moving his lips.

I tried to ignore it as much as possible but when the sixth stitch happened he again bit me in lower of my neck and this time it was ferocious, my eyes burnt with the pain. But somehow even I didn't make any noise and beard all the pain like he was doing.

A series of emotions coursed through me as I felt him now caressing the spot he had just bitten with his tongue. A slight lick made me shudder and I looked at this huge man half hugging me, he was punishing me and I thought I would have agreed to be beaten then suffer his slow torture.

I wanted him to do that more, his touch was now intoxicating me and I had forgotten that there was another person beside us.

He slowly lifted his head and looked at me in the eyes, I lowered my eyes but he instantly made me look by holding my jaw, his sharp eyes had depth which I would agree to jump into, a tear escaped my eye and he brushed them off harshly.

Another stitch and he flinched closing his eyes, I held his jaw to keep him steady and he looked at me and shifted his jaw kissing my palm softly before parting his lips and biting my hand.

I kept looking at his lips , I could feel the places he had bit me, the stings rising the temperature of my body. I rubbed my thighs as I felt the wetness of his torture taking its course within me.

I saw Vaidya ji working on the final stitch and I stopped him.

" I will do it. I know how to do it" I said feeling bold and confident.

Vaidya ji looked at Rajaji but his eyes were fixed on me, but then he slightly nodded and asked him to leave.

I washed my hands quickly and lifted the needle, rembering my learning's.

"Sui hai, tumhari churi nai "

" It's a needle and not your knife " he said huskily and I bit my lips. I tried not to look at his naked body, his taut abdomen and when I touched his skin, I could feel the ripple he felt with my touch and it made me feel more confident. I looped the thread , pricking his wound and tightening the thread in a particular way. I held the linen cloth and looked at him

"Dard khud deti ho aur marham bhi khud hi "

"The causer of pain itself gives the remedy now." He taunted.

I didn't say anything and nudged his body to slightly sit up which he did, I shifted closer making sure his stitches were done. I held the linen cloth and moved forward to wrap it around his waist.

He suddenly held my neck from behind and pulled me closer kissing me and making my lips part. I kissed him back but then bit his lips hard like he had done before.

"Staying with me will only cause you pain" I whispered and moved away . I tied the bandage around him securely and made him lie down .
He had a serious expression on his face and his lips were slightly red now.

"I am ready for the punishment. Whatever it may be. But you have to make a promise to me" I said slowly.

"What is it?" He asked not looking at me.

"If you ever find my fa...King Harshadip, you will not harm others expect him"

"Others?" He questioned.

"Just promise me please " I pleaded with a broken office but he didn't say anything.

I waited more and looked at him but he was now sleeping, I looked at his bear chest rising and falling and wondered how can he sleep in front of me when I had just tried to kill him.