A Useful Tongue - Chapter Three

-

Raven haired curls cascaded over her shoulders like dark waterfalls, the tips of her hair barely brushed the brown-tinted nipples of her generous breasts.

Bellatrix had only seconds before allowed her signature black dress to fall to the ground in a pool around her feet. My eyes ran shamelessly down her figure, seeing the stretch marks that adored her hips and the battle scars that littered her body. Each mark, a journey.

A slow, deeply feminine chuckle caught my attention.

"My eyes are higher up, pet. See if you can find them"

I snapped my gaze to meet her own, she watched me in amusement as I fumbled for words. I didn't know whether to apologise, or push my luck and make a dangerous move on her.

Bellatrix had moved closer, the confidence of a god in the way she strutted towards me nude as the day she was born. My throat had ran dry at the sight of her, which she knew all too well. Her soft, cruel hand touched my chin and guided my eyes back to hers.

"Do you like what you see, darling?"

"Mhm" I nervously nodded, my eyes switching between hers and her frankly incredible body. Bellatrix laughed, a fearsome sound to most.

"What do you want to do to me, little bird?" Her voice was a whisper, her tongue poked out to lick her bottom lip as lust filled her expression.

I looked from her eyes, to her body in a silent question. The smirk playing on her lips widened into a grin as my lower lip trembled from the need to touch her.

"Please, Mistress"

Her thumb stroked over my shuddering lip, opening my mouth and running it over the tip of my tongue. Eyes half closed, smirk intact, she gave me her command.

"Kneel, little girl. I have use for you"

Her hand found my shoulder and gently guided me onto my knees, the notches in the cold wooden floor dug into my legs and I held back a wince. Bellatrix's grin widened.

I was eyelevel with her glistening sex, light brown curls covered her pussy in a patch neatly trimmed for access. I hesitantly placed my hands on her hips, hearing her chuckle quietly to herself as she placed a hand on the back of my head.

"Hurry up, pet" her voice was breathy with anticipation, hand curling up in my hair and pushing me closer to her heat.

She had no idea how much I craved her taste, the salty sweet nectar from between her legs. My tongue reached out and parted her folds, running across her inner pussy delicately to hear her gasp and feel her tighten her fingers in my hair.

My hands slipped off of her hip and slid around to grip the firm roundness of Bellatrix's ass. I heard a deep, breathy sound leave her as my lips pressed to her wet clit. My tongue massaged the nerves and my hands fondled her rear, feeling the muscles spasm under my touch.

"Oh- that's it- Good Girl!" Her vocal sounds were loud, unrestrained. I held back a smirk at knowing I was making her feel good. Bellatrix groaned, and I hardened the intensity of my sucking.

A whimper left me as she pulled my hair, but at the same time pushing me closer. Her sex suffocated me, but I would gladly die a thousand times over in this position. She was demanding, needy. I loved it.

My tongue teased her soaked entrance and her grip tightened, letting me know it was a welcome intrusion. I felt her silky walls tighten around my extended tongue, caressing her opening and tasting the sap of her arousal. She was close, I felt her hands tighten and her walls quiver against my tongue.

"Yes- fuck me sweetheart" her breathy voice half commanded, half begged. The powerful, demanding woman crumbled under my touch like a statue weathered over millennia. My tongue was the rainwater, washing over her clit over and over again until the sensitivity became too much.

I whined as she pulled my hair even harder, as if she was trying to rip it from my scalp. A warm, sweet liquid gushed onto my tongue and my moan met her own, drowned out by her volume. Her servants likely heard her, but I doubt she cared.

Once her orgasm had finished, I pulled away and looked up at the dark witch with her cum on my lips. Her eyes darkened, watching my tongue slip out to lick her juices from my mouth. Before I knew it, I was pulled onto my feet for the briefest of moments before I was tossed haphazardly onto the black silk of her bed.

Shocked and winded, I gazed up at the crazed woman above me. I froze at the sight of her wand, twirling menacingly in her hand.

Bellatrix smirked.

"Clever little bird, hold still and let mistress reward you"

In a flash, her wand had removed my clothes. They were expensive, bought by Bellatrix. My Mistress liked to have me as beautiful as possible on her arm.

I watched her crawl up the bed towards me on her hands and knees, my heart racing in my ears.

This was going to be a long night...

-

A.n thanks for reading 😁