A Terrifying Stranger - Chapter TwentyNine

-

A low, gutteral growl elicited itself from the older woman's fine throat. Bellatrix pressed me hard into the mattress. Her sweating, naked body enveloped my senses. I nearly moaned at the feeling of her hot skin on mine.

"Oh... How I've missed you, pet"

Her fingers pressed just below my chin, and pushed my jaw aside. Dark, obsessive eyes ran over my throat with glee. Her tongue clicked, head shaking slightly. I felt her ample breasts on mine, perky nipples digging into my skin like little daggers.

"Are you mine, little darling... All mine?"

My hot, panting breaths let me taste the pheromones floating in the air. Her tangy body odour tickled my tongue and made me lick my lips. I eyed her, naked. Hair a mess of curls, hastily pinned back to keep from interrupting her... Activities.

"Yes- Yes mistress!"

Her lips pulled back, hesitant and slow, revealing rotten teeth a mixture of yellow and green tinges. They were beastial, just as her eyes. Crazed like only a feral beast could be.

"That's my good girl-" she kissed at my skin, then took a sharp intake of breath "-saving your sweet little cunt for mummy, are you?"

Bellatrix let her kisses grow feverish, landing lower and closer to the twitching bud that begged for her attention. Her hand held my chest, keeping me still while her smirking mouth blew hot air onto my wet lips.

"Oh... I can't wait to have you back in my bed again" her tongue flicked out, briefly tasting my wetness and letting out a low moan out of desperation "and when that time comes-"

She grinned, and bit her lower lip.

"-i'll fuck you, make you my whore once again"

I couldn't help the whimper that ghosted past my lips. Bellatrix huffed, blowing curls from her face. Her mouth closed in on me, suddenly nipping at my throat and enclosing he teeth around any loose piece of skin she could find. My cries made her giggle, muffled as she left her canine imprints in my neck. She was sadistic.

My hands gripped her sweaty, naked back. I felt every muscle intense, even as she pressed me ever harder into the bed. Bellatrix laughed, running her tongue over her cruel bite marks she'd claimed on my skin.

"That's it~" she held me down even as I flinched at the pain she inflicted "~submit to me, little girl. You are mine"

...

"Good morning, my love"

Miss Narcissa smiled, a genuinely pleased smile. Her eyes were tired. She stroked her fingers across my cheek as I looked up from my pillow.

I couldn't help the shiver that overcame me. No, this wasn't right. Narcissa wasn't anyone special. Not to me.

As if realising my quickly mounting panic, the older woman clicked her fingers. In an instant, her hand held a steaming hot cup of tea. It swirled the colour of rose gold, with an addicting aroma. The scent filled my early morning senses and made my eyes blur slightly. Pliant in her hands, Narcissa guided the cup to my lips.

The taste of strawberries washed over my tongue and tantalised my throat. The heat didn't burn, merely soothed my throat with refreshing softness. I closed my eyes, suddenly needing a rest.

"Shhh... That's it. Drink up, darling"

Obedient as always. I didn't stop drinking until the mug was empty. Narcissa smiled, nearly a smirk. She saw the mist fall over my eyes and cause the leave of my senses.

I was freezing. The draft from an open window reduced me to shivers. Narcissa seemed so lovely and warm... Perhaps I could-

No. Why would I want to be with her? My mistress is...

Gone. I'm never going to see her again. Her image fled to the recesses of my mind like an ancient childhood memory.

Throwing caution to the wind. I sidled into Miss Narcissa's arms and allowed her to cradle me, the way a mother would a baby. So gentle and loving, lips pressing a kiss to my forehead while she shushed my trembles.

"Oh my poor little love~" she whispered in my ear, kissing at my neck sweetly. There was no violence in her affections, no malice. Unlike...

I couldn't remember the last person I felt this way with. So babied, and mothered. There was someone in the back of my mind, black curls and eyes alight with insanity... A terrifying stranger.

Narcissa grinned to herself, holding my head to her chest so that I couldn't see. Her plan was coming to fruition. She pulled me as close as possible so that she might inhale my scent and absorb my presence to the full.

Yes, she thought to herself, life was finally worth living.

-