Dirty Dreams - Chapter Nine

-

Cold hands on warm skin, like a knife through butter. Her fingernails were like tiny blades scratching me up. Soft lips on my skin, I groaned. Bellatrix smirked as she left a trail of bruises from my sternum to the end of my ribcage.

Her dark eyes danced with mischief as she grinned up at me "that's it, baby. Take pleasure from me"

Her sultry, hungry mouth ravaged me under the blankets. The older woman was like a wild animal, especially in the bedroom. Her hands pushed and parted my thighs to create a breeze on my exposed cunt. The smell of sweat and sexuality burned around us like a heatwave.

"F-" I held back a curse as her breathy laughter hit my privates, ghosting my clit which made me jolt. Bellatrix scraped her sharp nails down my stomach to make me whine.

"Say it, sweetie. Let me hear you"

Her voice echoed around me, and she laughed. Delirious with ecstacy my hips bucked and her curls brushed my skin.

"Fuck-"

Her tongue lapped over my clit, waking me from my stupour.

A breathy chuckle brushed over my cunt as rigid, gripping hands held my thighs open.

Bellatrix's dark eyes hid even more gruesome intentions, gazing up at me from between my legs. Her teeth nipped at my opening to wake me up fully.

"Mm... That's it"

She smirked, wickedly.

"Let's wake you up, birdy"

The older witch, with greying black curls, continued to suck up my nectar like a starving dog on rations. My hips jerked into her touches, hands gripping onto the blankets beneath me. Bellatrix's sick smile never dimmed.

She was vicious, mad with lust and getting off on compromising me. The attack on my quivering clit brought out sounds I didn't even know I could make. My hips arched into her open, hungry mouth that devoured me like a starving lioness.

"O-oh god-"

Bellatrix laughed, a frightening sound that made my heart stutter. Her nails dug into my thighs and squeezed the skin hard.

"God isn't here, pet" her tongue trimmed across her sharp, smiling teeth "I'm the only divinity that can hear you"

The older woman licked her lips and dove back into my cunt, dark eyes vivacious in the morning dust. She'd tried to pin back her mass of untamed curls, but loose ringlets still brushed across my skin as she laid between my legs.

Her tongue, wet and wonderful, expertly massaged my cunt like it was designed for her. To her warped mind I suppose it was. The dark witch wasn't even listening to my thoughts as she was so indulged in pleasuring me and taking pleasure in her own actions.

My hand clenched and unclenched, raising and falling back to the bed as I fought the urge to grasp her soft curls and grind on her face.

"Ride my tongue, baby" her dark eyes glistened with barely restrained lust. Bellatrix grabbed onto my hips and pulled me further down the bed, smiling as I grasped onto her curls.

She started my motions off on her own, helping me along to grind my sex against her waiting mouth. My wetness smeared across her lips which she eagerly licked off. Bellatrix lathered her tongue as my hips bucked and ground against her.

The overstimulation building inside me from the physical and visual stimulation. The older woman smirked deviously, pink tongue busy at work setting the pace for my approaching orgasm.

My deep breaths and gasps let me taste the salty taste of sweat lingering in the bedroom, the smell of sex expelling from us as that I'm surprised it didn't stain the gothic wallpaper like cigarette smoke.

It hit me like a truck, the orgasm. My clit tingled like it was going to fall off as I went into a tense spasm, grasping her scalp as she vigorously fucked me with her tongue.

Bellatrix grinned a cum-covered smile, pleased with herself, dark eyes shining. I watched, chest rising and falling as she crawled up the bed over my quivering thighs to be eye level with me.

She was quiet, eyes skimping down to assess my condition. My flustering, blushing skin flush with sweat. Bellatrix smirked at my breathlessness and the lines around her eyes crinkled. She kissed me, my own cum on her lips driving me wild.

The woman's hand parted my cunt, fingers meeting my engorged clit and making it her mission to overwhelm my poor pussy as much as possible.

Her teeth, animalisticly bit me to taste my blood. I wasn't sure whether to keep quiet or pull away at the pain. The recesses of my orgasm still tingled me and mixed the pain with a tinge of pleasure.

The older woman, grinning wildly, pushed pressure onto my clit to make me whine. The mix of pain and pleasure was too much for me and I embarrassingly felt a small trickle of an aftershock from my previous orgasm.

My tense body alerted her to this and Bellatrix became even more lustful, mouthing downward to my bare throat and sucking on my sensitive skin. I wasn't sure whether to push her away or pull her closer, it felt so good but hurt so badly at the same time.

"Take it, pet. Or I'll kill you myself"

Her hushed, casual whisper froze me. I merely lay there as she left her marks. All the pleasure was sapped when she threatened me with death. Something she'd never done.

Numbly, I let her continue. As always.

...

A.n thanks for reading!