4

RAKAI POV

"Yessssssssssss Daddy" I cried out as Jeremy was drilling deep inside  me in back shots. I saw a light flashed and looked around to see Jeremy with his phone in his hand. "What are you doing nigga?" I asked nervously. "I'm recording my bitch taking his dick. Ain't you want me to get how slutty you behave on camera and show people?" He was still fucking me so deep. "Show all your lil friends how you be taking my dick and begging for more." He slapped my ass. "Look back too bitch, let them see you." I didn't turn around but I felt a hand grab my hair pulling my face making me turn to the camera.

Jeremy pulls me up to his back "hold this bitch" he says giving me his phone which was still recording. "Who's fucking ass is this?" "It's yours daddy" I screamed. I felt a slap to my chest which caused me to drop the phone. Jeremy pulls out of me and drags me to his table which also has a built in mirror. He bends me over the table forcing me to look at myself. "Look at you, so pathetic. Only here cause you got good ass" "what are you bitch?" "I'm pathetic daddy" I say while looking at myself in the mirror. If someone told me this would be my life I would literally slap them for spreading lies. "Spread your legs bitch" he slapped my thighs to separate them "you taking this dick like the slut you are. Just a worthless slut you know?"

"Answer me bitch" "yes daddy I know" "tell daddy what you know" "I know I'm a slut who loves your dick" "you daddy cum dump?" "Yesssss" I screamed " you a pathetic slut?" "Yes daddy" I screamed again. I never knew talking during sex made it this much better "I'm cumming daddy" I say stroking my dick. Jeremy slapped my nipples and start squeezing and playing with them and I just explode. "Where you want daddy to cum? Want it inside like a lil nasty gay bitch" "yes I want it inside me daddy. Please don't pull out" "but what if you aren't worth cumming inside? Beg me to cum in you now" I start begging. Saying please as much as I can. "Beg better" "daddy please cum in me, I'm nothing without your cum.... Pleaseeeee" and just like that Jeremy is shaking cumming and moaning loudly. He pulls out and tells me to watch as all the cum leaks out, he places his hand by my hole after telling me to push it out. I do and it drips into his hand. Jeremy takes his hands and brings it to my face "lick it up" "no nigga what the fuck I look like?" "RakaiI if you don't lick this I'll never fuck you again." I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. I thought the pnc had came in so I was confident in what I was doing, until he took my head and slammed it into his hands while he squeezed my neck from behind. My mouth eventually opens taking in the cum, he turns me to face him. "Exactly what I thought" then he proceeded to spit in my face. For some reason this is all turning me on again but my ass is too worn out to try anything else.

I woke up in Jeremy's bed with him next to me, eyes open staring at his phone. "Your phones been ringing" he says to me. I go and see it was 2 calls one from my friend and one from Devante. It also had a message saying call me or message me when you see this. So I messaged him and he responded immediately. I said hi just saw your message, and he said no problem followed by a call. I looked over at Jeremy and answered the call. I then said I wasn't home and was doing something important, I saw a smile form on Jeremy's face, he's really into whatever on that screen I thought to myself.

Later that day

He pulls me in closer to him to just chat i guess.
But talking to him is super easy, even when I'm embarrassing myself by getting fucked. But as we're talking I remember the video he took of me. "Jeremy delete that video though, I literally can't have that see the light of day. Ever" "ok" he said with a sad pout. "I really wanted to watch this over though" he said pulling me even closer and kissing my lips. Jeremy is one horny white nigga.

I'm back at my house preparing for school tomorrow when I got another call from Devante. We stayed on the phone chopping it up. He's actually so cool. He doesn't go to our school but he ask if he can pick me up after school and take me somewhere, I don't mind so I told him yeah we can chill together tomorrow evening. He also talked about his sister and family, his old situation ships. As the call was coming to an end. "But Rakaii after chilling with you on the phone I think you're cool as fuck and I really want to see where this can go." "How did you know I'd be open to talking to you since you a nigga?" I asked curiously. I never asked before so now I'm curious. I've also never been with a nigga other than Jeremy so I'm not sure why he felt like I was a gay nigga.

"My sister was telling me about you after I was telling her I saw your instagram, she said she doesn't know if you like niggas like that but that I should try so I did." "Oo well I'm cool with what we got going on I guess. I'm just still shocked" I wonder if I'm giving off gay at school because this the second nigga that tried me with this gay shit, it's just crazy because people are usually scared to try hood niggas so it's clear they could see I'm willing.

The call ended and I went straight to sleep, I was sleeping so lovely until my alarm started screaming at me, I'm surprised because I had literally just closed my eyes, I wake up and look around to see that I didn't charge my phone for the night and will have to charge it at school. I get ready and drive to school, I was going to take the bus but I'll just let Devante pick me up from my house when i carry back my car.

I'm at school and I have my phone charging on the table to the other side of me. I saw Makayla and went to talk to her by the door, when I came back I saw my friend Kyle looking at me worried causing me to look at him confused. "What's wrong" I said laughing scared as he held my phone up to me. "Who the fuck is Jeremy and why he messaging you so much for?" He asked looking at me skeptically. "Fuck you on my phone for? Huh?" I said snatching it from Kyle. "Why you so scared for nigga? It was just a question." He said side eyeing me. I probably made him a little skeptical because he doesn't even know who Jeremy is but he for sure will be wondering now.

I looked at Jeremy's messages and frowned. It's literally shirtless images of Jeremy. Him in his bathroom and one on his bed, I don't know why he sent me them. But I'm going to have to stop him from sending me photos during school because someone's liable to see them and although he's cool with being with anyone I'm not cool with my business being out there.  I still respond to the images because of I don't Jeremy will feel bad and I don't want the nigga who fucks me to feel bad. I still like a good fuck.

After School

Im on my way home as I sent Devante my address. He told me we're just going to chill somewhere so it's nothing too serious. I wore some short sweats and a plain white T. I got a message notifying me that Devante was down stairs.

"Wassup witchu nigga?" I asked Devante as he just smiled and looked at me. For some reason I felt as though I had to prove I'm not some bitch or nothing. "I'm good, you good?" He asked and I nodded my head. I'm not putting on for nobody, this real how I act around nigga I don't know, but when it comes to people I know I'm much softer. We were driving until we reached a small restaurant type building. "Come on, we here"

I got out of the car, as I was walking I saw Jeremy's car outside the building. I face palmed because this is exactly why I keep to myself. Now other niggas finna be knowing my business. Hate this shit.