Chapter 4

Green POV

There was only one remaining left, and it was me.

I could feel my legs get shaky but I remained calm as much as I can.

I was seated back on the chair after what happened. I couldn't really process well, I know I have blood on my hands.

I can feel their spirits observing me. Judging me. I never wanted to do this..I don't mean it. Why me? Why why why?!

"Are you okay?"

I lift my head up quickly and turn to see it was Indigo next to me.

I forced a small chuckle and nod,"Yeah sorry I'm just a bit uh..light headed is all." I explained.

Indigo hummed and stood up,"If that's the case, then this meeting is over. For now.." He announced.

"If you see anything suspicious of anyone, do sure to report."

Everyone obeyed and left the room to do their own things now.

I watched everyone leave until there was no one left. I sighed and look down at the table in front of me.

Guilt was heavy on me, and I hated it. Even when I was in the room full of Imposters, I'm the real Impostor here.

I wanted to cry again but I flinched when I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Indigo.

"Come on, you don't look so well."

I was a little confused why he would be a bit concerned, but I still need to put on an act.

We headed inside a room and it seemed a bit more organized than any place I ever been to. I look down to make sure Glitchy was following me from behind.

Glad this was over with..somehow I need to make a plan soon.

I stopped my tracks due to shockness.

It was the same old guy from last time!

"Oh if it isn't Green!" The old man greeted happily.

I stood there dumbfounded. I look at Indigo and then back to the old man. Are they related?

"Indigo here told me you eliminated the Crewmates, very impressive!" He said as he slowly got up.

"U-um thanks, are you two related?"

I didn't know if asking was appropriate, but I was curious.

"Of course, my son here seems to take a liking towards you. Isn't that right?" He laughed and nudged Indigo who only glared at him.

"Ah don't give me that look. 'I hate you so much Slate' I'll hit ya with my cane!" He joked again.

Slate..okay then.

"..I'll be back, just help him out with his headache." Indigo said before leaving the room.

I watched as he left before turning around to see Slate wave.

I silently walk closer to him and before I could speak he interrupted me.

"Don't worry, I didn't tell him you're a Crewmate."

A sigh escaped from me due to relief. I wasn't sure if my identity was revealed..but it wasn't.

I nodded and saw Glitchy climb on the ledge and got up. He pointed up in the air and I knew what he meant.

I sighed,"I'm sure we will get there soon..we just need to find a way to get out." I reassured him.

Glitchy sighed and sat down. He seemed tired..