Chapter 8

Green POV

I felt my hand being pulled lightly, I turn to see it was Glitchy trying to get me up.

I snapped out of it and quickly got up to pick up Glitchy and ran. A large roar echoed in the room.

As I ran I could hear the heavy footsteps from behind. Adrenaline kicked up and I ran faster more than ever.

Shit shit shit SHIT SHIT SHIT!

This wasn't suppose to happen this way, but it did.

I kicked the door down and dash quickly. The Impostors in the lobby saw what was happening so they decided to try to stop me.

"Oh shit-!" I cursed before quickly dodging the attacks.

They have their sharp tongues out ready to stab me at any second. One of them ever tried to tackle me down.

Fucking hell, I need to escape out of here! But where?

...the vent! I need to get to the vent!

"Hold on tight Glitchy, try to slow them down!" I yelled and put Glitchy on top of my head so he could hold onto my hoodie.

Glitchy pulled out the weapon and press the buttons many time to make tentacles appear.

I avoided the stabbing tongues and kick one of the Impostors out of the way with my foot.

One of the tongues aimed at me and with a swift I grabbed the tongue and swung the Impostor around high in the air before throwing them to the angry crowd.

I panted heavily and up ahead I saw the two twins blocking the gate door that was open.

They were ready to catch me, but I was more ready. I continued to run to them and once I was close enough they tried to grab me.

I avoided their hands and slide underneath between them. I successfully got in the meeting room and got back up my foot and ran.

I look behind me to see Indigo more huger than ever, he roared angrily and tried to catch up to me while destroying things that was blocking his way.

I'm getting closer, I need to keep up. I'm getting tired every second but I can't stop now.

Do it for Glitchy. Do it for myself.

"GET BACK HERE GREEN!"

I heard Indigo yelled loudly. I'm sorry Indigo..the last thing I didn't want to do was to hurt you.

I noticed there were some boxes in the room. I quickly grabbed one of the boxes and throw it at Indigo.

This made Indigo stop running for a moment but continued to chase me.

He's not slowing down any sooner..

I slam through the door and took a sharp turn. Up ahead I could see the vent, but it was opened.

"Green! Hurry up!" I saw Slate waved for me to get here quickly. So it was Slate all along then..sneaky old man.

I didn't waste time and started to quickly go in the vents. I got stuck for a moment but then I quickly got in.

Shit, the vent is upwards, how am I suppose to get up there?

"GREEN!!"

Indigo yelled, it almost made the floor shake a little.

I immediately tried to climb my way to the top carefully but fast. If I fall down then I'm dead as meat.

I felt the vents getting warm for some reason, I didn't know why until I look down and see purple fire coming up.