Bonus

Green POV

"How was work for you?" I asked while fiddling with the black tentacles. Whose tentacles? Why Indigo of course.

Indigo let out a sigh,"Busy. A lot of searching." He said while watching me play with his squishy tentacle.

I hum and smoothly stroke the tip of the sharp end. I wonder how Impostors can live with this.

I was sitting on his lap, my back resting on Indigos chest. It felt comfy for me. There are times where I sleep in a position like this.

My body jolt when I felt the tentacle wrap around me. I was caught off guard by this action.

I look up at Indigo with a pout,"Really funny, you're squeezing me to death!" I struggled with my arms and legs.

Indigo chuckle darkly and just sat there with a stupid smug on his face.

"Go ahead, struggle if you can."

"Can't you just let me go?"

"Hmm...nope."

Great. This must be some kind of sick game Indigo wanted to do.

With all my strength, I fought as much as I can to get out. I was determined to get this goey substance off of me.

Not even a minute, I already gave up.

"Done already? You're so weak compared to me," Indigo snickered.

My only response was my grumble. I couldn't even protest about it. There are many many time Indigo showed he was stronger than me.

Then, an idea pop in my head. I should have thought about this in the first place.

I open my mouth and bite the tentacle as hard as I can. Indigo yelped and let go of me. I smiled happily and tackle Indigo down.

"Ha! I manage to escape!" I said proudly.

I look down at Indigo while I was pinning him on the bed. Indigo looked hurt, but soon a smirk was replaced.

That damn smirk.

"Good job, but you were just lucky. So don't count on it."

I gasped and playfully punch his chest before getting off of him to sit up,"So mean, you're just jealous."

Indigo sat up and laughed. I didn't noticed his hand was behind my back, pulling me closer to his chest in the process.

We were really close together..but thankfully it was never the first time we've done this.

Indigo hand made its way to my cheek, slowly rubbing it. I blush and lean into his touch with a quiet hum.

I craved his touch for a long time. After I left the MIRAHQ, I've been feeling a bit more lonely.

I had my friends but..a lot has happened.

A lot.

But I'm not gonna talk about it. I just want to focus on Indigo.

"You know, I wonder why you still wear this wacky costume. I made sure everyone won't be able to lay a hand on you." Indigo spoke.

He was talking about my Impostor disguise I was still wearing. I wasn't sure why myself still wore it. Something about it felt right.

I shrugged,"I dunno..it just sticks with me."

Indigo hummed before leaning down and kiss my head.

"Well you look attractive no matter what."

My heart went doki doki at his words. He always knows how to make me feel flushed. Damnit..

I huff before smiling. I lean up more to reach his height before pecking back. It's kinda annoying that he's always taller than me.

What does he eat to get him this big?

Indigo cupped my face before I could even react. I look at him with a surprised expression.

Indigo stared back at me. I could tell there was a hint of hunger he had. This made my palm feel sweaty, what is he doing?

"Green.." Indigo muttered out. His voice was dark and husky. I recognized that type of tone.

"Indigo.." I quietly said back. My face couldn't get any hotter due to how close our face was closing in.

He was craving it, and I was craving it too. We both know what we wanted. I could feel my body shiver from just thinking about it.

Every part of my body feels excited but at the same time nervous. I never get to do something like this with anyone.

It has been a really long while, so maybe this won't be so bad..

Suddenly we stopped what we were doing when we heard a door open.

Our heads swift to the direction of the door showing it was Indigos dad.

I froze at my position, not moving an inch at all. Oh shit.

"Hurry up, I'm hungry." Slate said nonchalantly.

"DAD! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Indigo yelled with anger. Also with embarrassment. I was embarrassed too once again.

"Shut up and get it over with!" Slate yelled before slamming the door.

The room was silent. Me and Indigo only sat there like statues.

Yeah..good to be back here.

Hey yall thanks for reading this oml 😭
As a reward I made this little Indigo x Green comic :)

Hey yall thanks for reading this oml 😭As a reward I made this little Indigo x Green comic :)

Thanks for reading! Might make another story depending on the new episode but I'll see. Thx y'all