Emergency.

Another day in the hospital passed so quickly, and always stressful for Kate and her teams. Everyone work so hard, and if something happened, the team always called Kate, because she's the most prepared in her job, and also because she's the Deputy Director and Manager of many departments of the entire hospital.

Many years ago, the Hospital of Hopes was about to fall into bankruptcy, so the CEOs hospital deciced to close their hospital chains, in order to remedy the mistakes made in the past and recover some of the lost money.
One day, while the CEOs hospital try to find a solution for the Hospital of Hopes, one of the CEOs comes across a CV of a possible candidate, and he thought that candidate could be the solution of their problems.
Kate was the solution of the Hospital of Hopes, she worked in that hospital for about four years, that's why everyone respected her, because Kate helps the CEOs of the hospital to recover the lost money.

Kate has four jobs including the hospital, she's worked as babysitter in one of the most important family of New York, she worked as a Manager of a volunteer agency named "Kisses and Hugs for free" and she's also worked as a dogsitter.
Three of these jobs was a part-time jobs, and the other one was a full-time jobs, too many jobs for her young age, but absolutely necessary to become a financially indipendent woman.

At Hospital of Hopes:

Reception: "CODE RED! CODE RED! UNIT 4, CAN YOU PLEASE COME IN THE MAIN HALL? I REAPET ME! RED CODE! RED! UNIT 4, PLEASE COME IN THE MAIN HALL!"

Rayn: "YES MA'AM! UNIT 4 IS COMING RIGHT NOW! OK GUYS, THIS A REAL EMERGENCY, YOU ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO! C'MON, LET'S GO!"

All: "YES, SIR!"

At the main hall:

Ryan: "UNIT 4 IS HERE MADAME, WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY?"

Paramedic: "WE FOUND HIM UNCONSCIOUS AND SUFFERING FROM BLUNT FORCE INJURIES, WE ASSUME A BURGLARY IN HIS OWN HOME! HE LOST A LOT OF BLOOD! WE DID OUR BEST TO BRING HIM BACK TO CONSCIOUNESS! BLOOD PRESSURE 40 OVER 80 WITH IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT!"

Ryan: "OK THANKS! WE'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM! DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH!"

Paramedic: "Ok Ryan, now we come back to our job."

Ryan: "OK GUYS, INSERT TWO BAGS OF RH NEGATIVE, RIGHT NOW!"

Nurse Julia: YES, SIR! DONE IT MR RYAN!"

Ryan: "Ok let's see, the patient's injuries doesn't seems so seriuos, but he lost a lot of blood anyway. What should we do in this case? Ms Blake, did you know the answer?"

Ms Blake Jasmine: "YES, SIR! In this case the first thing we should need to do, is to check if there is a deeper wound, so we should need to block the demage main vein. If the bleeding stops, we've identified the main problem."

Ryan: "That's right Ms Blake, well done!"

Jasmine: "Thanks Mr Ryan!"

Ryan: "Nurse Julia, can please check what Ms Blake said?!"

Nurse Julia: "YES, SIR! Ms Blake was right, there's a demaged main vein just above the appendix. It doesn't seems so seriuos, but the patient lost a lot of blood because of this wound, I'm already clamped it Mr Ryan, we can move forward in stabilizing the patient, can anyone tell me the patient's parameters?"

Oliver: "Pressure increasing and the heartbeat has returned normal!"

Nurse Julia: "Perfect! The patient doesn't seems to need surgery, let's take him to intensive care!"

Ryan: "Ok let's go to room 4, there's seems to be an empty bed!"

30 minutes later, Kate's team had an emergency too...

Reception: "CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE! UNIT 2 CAN PLEASE COME IN THE MAIN HALL? I REAPET ME! CODE BLUE! CODE! UNIT 2 PLEASE COME IN THE MAIN HALL!"

Kate: "YES MA'AM! UNIT 2 IS COMING! GUYS LET'S GO IN THE MAIN HALL WE'VE A CODE BLUE! LET'S MOVE ON! QUICKLY!"

All: "YES, MA'AM!"

At the main hall:

Kate: "UNIT 2 IS HERE! WHAT'S THE EMERGENCY?"

Paramedic: "HELLO, WE FOUND HER ON THE STREET! SHE'S SEEMS TO BE FAINTED WITH NO REASON! NO WOUND OR VISIBLE INJURIES! HER NEIGHBOR TELL US THAT SHE WAS WITH HER WHEN THE PATIENT'S FAINTED ON THE GROUND! WE ASSUME AN INTERNAL HEMORRHAGE! BLOOD PRESSURE 90 OVER 60 WITH IRREGULAR HEARTBEAT!"

Kate: "OK THANKS, WE'LL TAKE CARE OF HER! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP! OK GUYS, WHAT SHOULD WE NEED TO DO IN THIS CASE? ANYONE KNOW THE ANSWER? MR CLARK, DID YOU KNOW WHAT SHOULD WE NEED TO DO?"

Mr Clark Noah: "YES, MS KATRINE! In this case we should need to do many tests to ensure the source of the bleeding, but the patient's condition seems too seriuos, we should need to brings her in the intensive care first to stabilizing patient's condition, and then we can go on with all the tests!"

Kate: "Perfect! Nurse Jacob, tell to the intensive care unit that the code blue is ready, and then, call the surgery room!"

Nurse Jacob: "YES MA'AM! They tell me that you can bring the patient in the room 4, is empty!"

Mr Clark Noah: "Surgery room? Why?"

Kate: "I know those symptoms, the paramedic tell us that her neighbor was with her, when the patient's fainted on the ground. No wound or visible injuries, when paramedics come here the patient touched her abdomen right above the pelvic area, I assume a peritonitis. OMG! NURSE JACOB CHANGE THE PROGRAM, RIGHT NOW! CALL THE SURGERY ROOM AND TELL THEM THAT CODE BLUE NEEDS AN APPENDIX REMOVAL SURGERY! OR THE PATIENT'S WILL DIE! LET'S GO!"

Nurse Jacob: "YES MA'AM! You can go! The room is ready!"

Kate: "PERFECT!"

The day passed without rest for Kate team and the rest of the hospital woekers. That day there was many emergencies and all the hospital workers were so busy to waste their time. Many of them didn't eat that day, because of the many emergencies, and everyone come back to their own home and finally they can sleep a bit.
Kate's shifts were more flexible because of her power in the Hospital of Hopes, and also because of her other three jobs.
Sometimes she didn't even have time to eat something, and sometimes she fainted because of the hard work and for the lack of food.
Even if she was too busy, she often find time to go out with her friends or to have some blindates, that her females friends organized  for her, because they were too sad to see her always alone. Most of her friends already have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but even if her females friends organized her some blindates, she doesn't seemsed too much happy. But the question was always the same for Kate's friends. "Why?"

________________________________________

Hello everyone, how are you today? Hope yall fine. This is the writer who talk to you again. I'm glad to see here, and even if you aren't here. Sorry my sense of humour it's so bad, but I hope that you'll appreaciate my hard work to write down this story.
Ok, let's talk about the story for a moment. This is a romance story with a bit of sadness times and a bit of drama.
In this episode you've already discovered why our protagonist is always too busy with her life. You've already discovered how many jobs Kate do it for become a financially indipendent woman, and what kind of jobs she does.
This episode ends with a question, did you remembered it? If you got it, well done, my sweet reader. The question was "Why?"
A very easy question but with too much answers, and for this young woman the answers are many more than her questions.
Ok maybe I spoilered too much, but please stay with me just a little bit, to have time to tell you, that for the next episodes you'd better get your handkerchiefs, because the next episodes will be too much intensive.

Ok I have to go now, I hope yall have a special and good day.
Good night, good morning or good afternoon to everyone...

Bye bye, see you next time...