A rude meeting.

Four years later, New York.

Kate's Hospital of Hopes office.

Driiin, driiiinn, driiiinn. (phone's office ringing)

Kate: "Hello?" (picked the call)

Hospital secretary: "Hello Ms Katrine, I'm calling you because I sent you an email this morning, but I guess you were so busy and don't read it" (he said behind the phone)

Kate: "Ohhh yes, I'm truly were so busy today, and I'm setting down just now. I'll check what you sent, don't worry!(phone close pick noise) In this hospital there isn't a free second! Fortunally my job position it's kinda good and often flexible! Let's read what's new today! Ok, most of these are already done it! I need to call Mr Harrison to do a total body check! It's already long time that he don't do it! (she said talking to herself, but someone interrupted her thoughts knocking on her door office)
Sound of door knocking.. Yes, please come in!" she said to the person outside of her office)

William: "Hello Ms Katrine, did you have me call?" (he said in a shy tone)

Kate: "hello, yes! Please come in! I have to talk with you for a moment!" (she told him in a firm tone)

William: "y-y-es, M-M-Ms K-Katrine!" (he replyed while stammiring a bit)

Kate: "please have a seat!" (firm tone again)

William: "yes Ms Katrine, what's wrong?" (he asked her)

Kate: "Nothing so serious Ms Ellis, you can calm down! (she tell him while he nods to her) Can you please take a look to these things? We'll need to review our tasks for the next week! I've already done first group, you need to check the others three! There's something I don't like on those groups!" (she tell him while  she handed her block notes)

William: "yes Ms Katrine! I'll do it!" (he said while nodding her)

Kate: "Amazing! You can go now!" (she told me, letting him out)

William: "yes Ms Katrine! Did you need anything else?" (he asked her)

Kate: "yes, call me Dave, I need to talk with him too!" (she told in a firm tone)

William: "yes Ms Katrine" (he obeys her)

Kate: "make sure the last group doesn't get in the way of the other three, and don't take your eyes of them!" (she ordered him)

William: "yes Ms Katrine! I'll do it don't worry too much!" (he replyed while left her office)

A few minutes later...

Someone knocking on her door office again:

Kate: "yes come in please" (she told him inviting him to come in)

Dave: "Ms Katrine, William said me was looking for me, something happened?" (he asked her)

Kate: "yes Mr White! Please come in and have a seat! I have to talk with you!" (she told showing him the chair right in front of her)

Dave: "yes thanks Ms Katrine!" (he sat down and listen her)

Kate: "Relax Mr White and listen to me carefully! I noticed some tension last time between you and Mr Smith group! Can you explain me what's wrong please?" (she asked him while crossing her arms in a very serious face)

Dave: "well-well, well-well! The fact was-was! I'm truly sorry Ms Katrine, but Mr Smith group always provoke and bother us!" (he explain to her boss)