Kate's past. (PART 2).

Hello everyone, how are you today?
I'm here to tell you that this is the second part of our protagonist past, and I'm here to infororm you that this part could be a bit sad than the previous and I don't if could be shorter or longer. So let's quickly move on to our story.

At the age of 24 years old, two years before Kate's discovered that her boyfriend Adam cheated her with her best friend Miranda, our protagonist doesn't processed her much-loved parents death, and the way she will find out, really shock her..

Kate's parents house:

Kate's mother: "Christian please, thinking about it, honey" (she begs her husband)

Kate's father: "FORGET IT KELLY" (he replyed to her wife while raising his voice)

Kelly: "Christian please-- cough, cough" (she begs her husband again while coughing hard)

Christian: "No Kelly, I can't do it, not in the way you told me" (he replyed to her wife with a quite tone)

Kelly: "Christian, I beg you my sweet heart (she taked her husband's hands and went go on with her speech) Christian, you need to understand the situation, I'll gonna die soon, and our only daughter maybe will wonder how her mother's died, and then? What will you tell her? cough-cough. I don't want our princess to ask too many questions, cough-cough-cough. She is our only daughter, our princess, someone need to tell her what really happened, right?" (she said while coughing hard again)

Christian: "As you told me before, she's our only daughter and our princess, I just want to protect her, not made her sad" (he said while touching his eyes)

Kelly: "It's our only solution cough-cough-cough, we need to do it Christian, this is my last wish, cough-cough-cough, please let's grant it" (she said while hugs him)

Christian: "No Kelly, I'm sorry but I can't do it" (he refused again his wife's whish)

Kelly: "Christian stop it now, you'll do it as I said don't argue anymore" (she said in a firm tone)

Christian: "Fine, you won, I'll tell her as you said" (he starts to crying)

Kelly: "don't cry my sweet heart, we grown up our princess well, she is so smart, and maybe she already understand the situation, that's the reason why when she came here doesn't talk too much with us" (she said to her husband in a sad way)

Christian: "you're right, our princess is so special, we'll tell her this weekend, when she comes to eat here with us with Adam" (he said to her wife while hugging her)

Kelly: "That's my boy, and you're right, Adam should to know too, since he asked to marry Kate" (she said with a full of hopes on her eyes)

Christian: "yes, but I notice that he acted weird last time" (she replyed in worry face)

Kelly: "They're just kids, maybe they just argued a bit, don't worry too much" (she replyed to her husband while remember that they were like Kate and Adam at their age)

That weekend...

Driiin, driiin, driiiinn  (door ringing)

Kelly: "That's must be them Christian, let's go to open the door" (she said to her husband while pushing him to open the door)

Christian: "Ok, I'm going, I'm going" (he replyed while looking at her in a worry way)

Kelly: "don't look at me in that way, we already talked about it, c'mon let's go" (she replyed while finishing to fit the table to eat)