A busy life.

Katrine is a young woman, who moved from her native country to run away from her past and try to find a better life for her.
Katrine's origin are Italian, but she moved to New York at 27 years old and now she's 30. She is a nice and kind young woman, she has a big and warm heart, everyone seems to love her, but she doesn't seems to trust anyone.
When Katrine moved to New York she doesn't seems that speaks English well (she's really good, but sometimes pretends to not know the language to avoid dramatic situations or just to avoid exploding).
She has a nice job and good friends around her, but when Katrine arrives to her new workplace not all seemsed to accepted her, but slowly everything's gone well.

At Katrine's  workplace:

Katrine: "Goodmorning everyone, how are you this morning? Hope yall fine and full of energy this morning, cuz today we've too much work, ok? Let's move on, if everyone already received the morning tasks we can start with our daily work. Josh, Emily, Noah and  Jasmine come with me, Oliver, William, Kelly and Alyson will go with Maryon, the rest will go with Dylan, ok? All ready? Fine, c'mon let's go."

Dylan: "Yes, Ms Katrine, we're ready and I promise you that we'll do our best, and if something happened I'll call you on the pager, immediately."

Katrine: "Glad to hear it. Don't take off your eyes to them, ok?"

Dylan: "Yes Ms Katrine, see you later"

Katrine: "Sure, c'mon guys we've so much work."

Emily: "Ehmmm, Ms Katrine."

Katrine: "Yes Emily!"

Emily: "I'm so sorry for bothering you, but I have a question."

Katrine: "Sure, tell me your doubt!"

Emily: "It's not something important, but I don't understand this step, seems so hard to do it, and I don't if I do it well. Can you please explain me again?"

Katrine: "Sure! When we'll arrive there I'll show you how to do it, you'll do it with me, don't worry."

Emily: "Thanks Ms Katrine."

Ten minutes later...

Katrine: "Ok guys, we arrive to our destination. This morning all of this floor is ours, got it? As you see, this floor have 80 rooms, don't look at me in this way Josh, you'll not alone. This floor have 3 teams so don't worry too much. 80 rooms with 3 teams and almost 29 workers, 30 including me. As you see before, these are our tasks and positions for this morning. Look our team is coming. Goodmorning Ryan, how are you this morning?"

Ryan: "I'm good Ms Katrine, and you? How was last night?"

Katrine: "I'm good too thanks, last night was a bit stressful, but everything's gone well, fortunally"

Ryan: "Ohh I see, thanks god. So, for people who don't know me, my name's Ryan Smith and for this morning I'm your Deputy Supervisor and Ms Katrine is the Boss of this department.
You can ask me everything you want, I'll help you and explain you how to do it that thing you need to know. As Ms Katrine told you before, this department have 80 rooms with 3 teams and 30 workers, and we are the main team for this morning, the other 2 teams already starts their tasks as Ms Katrine requests us. Take your positions so we can start too our tasks, if you need something call me on the pager and I'll come quickly as soon as possible to help you, ok? Everything's clear? Any questions? Good, c'mon let's go."

Katrine: "Where are you going? Come back here, you are with me, did you forgot?"

Emily: "Ehmmm, what? Ahhh, no don't worry I didn't forget it, I'm just was on my dream world."

Katrine: "You're always on your dream world, but come back on the earth and let's focus on your work, ok? Come with me and let's start with this room."

Emily: "Yes ma'am!"

Katrine: "Goodmorning everyone, how are you this morning?"

X: "We're all fine thanks sweety, thanks to you I'm really good now."

Katrine: "That's really cool Mr Jonson, I'm glad that you're fine now. This morning will be more better than yesterday I promise ok?"

Mr Jonson: "Sure sweety and I promise that I'll do my best."

Nathalie: "That's music for my ears, we come back to you later ok? Emily honey can you please start with Ms Anderson? I'll going with Mr Park."

Emily: "Sure!"

After five hours of hard work, Katrine and her teams finished their daily tasks and then they finally can rest a bit. Lunch time comes quickly, so they can eat something to recovery their body and get back to full of energy for the next step of daily work.

Katrine: "Well done everyone, finally we finished our morning tasks, take a rest ok?"

All: "Yes ma'am!"

Ryan: "Ey, well done this morning."

Kate: "Thanks, well done to you too."

Ryan: "Wait."

Kate: "What?"

Ryan: "Kate please"

Kate: "I SAID NO, OK?"

Ryan: "Shh, they can hear us!"

Kate: "Ryan stop it!"

Ryan: "C'mon, just five minutes!"

Kate: "I SAID NO, I have to go now, my lunch's order is ready!"

Ryan: "Can I come with you?"

Kate: "Fine, you won!"

Ryan: "Finally!"

Kate: "Guys we go out for lunch, someone want to come with us?"

Josh, Noah, Emily, Jasmine: "yup!"

Noah: "We're so hungry!"

Kate: "Ok, let's go!"

After their lunch, kate and her friends come back to work. The afternoon daily tasks seemsed less stressful, but always busy for the rest of the day. Kate worked so hard in everything she does, she always  puts herself on the second place. Kate's motto was "My patients health comes before everything, including myself."
Kate has a really big heart, and she mades good friends everywhere she go. For her young age she really work hard, and has four jobs to remain an indipendent young woman. Kate worked so hard even before she moved from Italy to New York, and she really was an important example for everyone meets her, specially to people younger than her, but even older people wanted to learn something from her.
That's why her life is always so busy, there's many reason's why Kate's life is always busy and frenetic.

________________________________________

Hello everyone, how are you? I hope yall fine, this is the writer who talk to you. I'm really new here and this is my first story. I really hope you'll like.
I don't want to spoiler anything, on the next episodes the story will come more interesting and a bit of mystery will entered on Kate's life so quickly and something's new will happened to Kate.
What will happen to Kate that is so mysterious, accoriding to you?
You'll discovered in the next episodes, which will comes out as soon as possible.

I have to go now, see you next time.
Bye, bye.