[CH4] CHAPTER 42

Sarah stood amidst the group of bandits, observing her body. She was in a bit of shock and surprise as she did not even know how she had gotten herself here.

The funny part was that she hadn't realized the perverted gazes that steadily stared at her. She was totally lost in her trail of thoughts.

Now, seeing Sarah ignore their presence, the bandit leader grew increasingly incensed by her nonchalant demeanor. He felt disrespected and underestimated, his anger simmering beneath the surface.

(Humph! This bitch! Who the fuck does she think she is, huh? Ignoring us like we're invisible? She's only at the mid-stage of the saint realm's hierarchy, and that's no different from us. Yet, she has the right to pose superior?)

BANDIT LEADER: "Hey, Yali Whore! How dare you look down on me, huh? What rights do you have to ignore your predicament? Are you tired of living? You are just an extreme at the saint realm's rank and yet, you feign arrogance before us?"

SARAH: "[Checks her surroundings.] Huh? What is this place? How did I get here?" Sarah muttered to herself, her shock palpable as she realized that she was somewhere else entirely.

BANDIT LEADER: "Humph! Have you just realized your predicament? You are dumber than I anticipated. Look, you snobbish bitch! This is the Outlands and you are just about to get real fucked!" The bandit leader retorted to Sarah's question, his gaze perverted.

SARAH: "The Outlands? The land of the renegades?" she voiced out, looking even more confused.

BANDIT LEADER: "Hehehe! Are you scared all of a sudden? Young lady, I like those looks of despair. Just relax and surrender yourself peacefully. I assure you, it will be a memorable experience once I'm done fucking you. Hehehe!"

SARAH: "[Casts the bandit leader a disgusted look.] Watch your tone, you perverted bastard, or I'll ensure you get pulverized in no time!" Sarah threatened, her hands brandished with the cyan sky flame.

Angered by her threat, the bandit leader ground his teeth, balling his fists in fury. Without skipping a beat, he barked orders at his gang to capture Sarah and bring her to him.

He intended give her a taste of their hospitality, demanding that they break her legs before delivering her to him.

Following their leader's command, the bandits charged toward Sarah from all directions, their gaze twisted with uncontrollable lust.

Each of them activated their powers, unleashing a barrage of projectiles that rained down upon her. Fireballs, bursts of wind, and thunderbolts were just some of the weapons they used in their assault.

But to their astonishment, Sarah's instincts kicked into overdrive as she effortlessly dodged and weaved between their onslaught, her movements blurred and graceful. With a surge of resolve, she tapped into the depths of her fiery power, unleashing a torrent of cyan energy that erupted from her very being.

The explosive burst of flame engulfed the approaching bandits in a maelstrom of heat, blasting them backward with incredible, yet harmless force. In the wake of the inferno, a profound stillness settled over the scene, as if time itself had been frozen in a moment of suspended animation.

The bandits remained sluggishly suspended in their movements, their attacks frozen in mid-air.

Sarah moved with grace amidst the chaos, marveling at the sheer magnitude of her power. With each step, she relished the surreal sensation of living out a fantasy amidst the helpless adversaries who now found themselves trapped within the confines of their own frozen reality.

As Sarah mused herself in the slowed movements of her opponents, her attention was abruptly drawn to the approach of unanticipated figures. These were: Fiona, John, and the Deity family's matriarch, Athena.