𝗜𝗗𝗚𝗔𝗙

Eyes stared at the ceiling in boredom and patience as Colby awaited his boyfriend of six months, Brennen Taylor, to get home. It felt like years even though it was only three weeks of Brennen being gone as he had a small filming trip with Elton and Bradlee for TFIL. For a few reasons, the brunette had been alone through most of it.

Recently, Colby got into a small... dispute with Sam.

"Can't you see he's using you?! He's never helping you out, never comforting you, and all he does is use you for sex and popularity!" Shouted Sam, feeling as if a protective beast was crawling out of his chest, not being able to witness Colby coming home sad and limping, alone--All Brennen did was roughly fuck him and use him in videos, that's it, worst part is, Colby let it happen. He accepted it.

Sam didn't want him to accept it.

"He isn't using me, Sam! I love him and he loves me! Why can't you understand that?!" Colby cried angrily, his heart being torn as it pumped loudly against his chest, racing harder and harder with each passing second. 

Sam balled his hands into fists. Gritting his teeth, Sam growled, "He's nothing but a self-centered asshole that uses you."

"No, Sam." Colby swallowed harshly, eyes staring into Sam's. "You're wrong... he's not like that."

A sigh escaped Colby's lips at the memory, closing his eyes exhaustedly as he couldn't help the swirly feeling of guilt in his gut. Just because Sam didn't like his boyfriend didn't mean he should've fought him about it--Colby tried to tell himself, knowing he was wrong but not wanting to admit it.

Brennen wasn't like that.

Right?

Even though something told him Sam was right.

Suddenly, the sound of keys jingling outside the door rumbled. Head perking up, a wide smile appeared on Colby's face as he saw the door open. A tired but happy-looking Brennen appeared from the doorway, smiling at Colby.

"Hey, baby," His groggy voice spoke as Colby rushed toward him, wrapping his arms around his broad shoulders and stuffing his face into them.  "Woah, happy to see me?" He joked, receiving a nod.

"Very."

Arms wrapped around Colby's waist gently, bringing him closer. Brennen smiled, stuffing his face into Colby's beautiful brown locks, taking in the smell and enjoying it while it lasted. Suddenly, Colby spoke up gently, "Hey, can we head to mine? I need to get some editing and stuff done." 

Nodding, Brennen released Colby from the hug, looking down into his eyes softly. "Yeah, of course," He agreed to it with a simple smile and soft words. "Meet you there? I gotta change and put my things away from my luggage."

Disappointment appeared in Colby's emotions, but a smile plastered onto his face. "Yeah, sounds good."

And minutes later, Colby was on his way home, driving alone; He didn't want to be alone, he wanted to be with Brennen, but he lost that opportunity.

.

.

.

Sam must be home.

The brunette pulled into the driveway right beside Sam's car, which seemed to lay there in all of its glory, left alone and unused. Sighing, Colby got out of his car and made his way toward the door, footsteps rattling off the pavement. He opened the door and walked inside, a creepy setting settling in his veins as it was quiet--too quiet. Although, Colby didn't want to call out to Sam as he still wasn't on good terms with him.