Chapter 2: CHAOS

What the fuck is that???

The exit closed behind them, In the center of the large room was a large, diamond-shaped entity. A mouth in the middle, with eyes on its back and front, suspended by two pillars made of muscle protruding from the Ceiling and the Floor, spinning clockwise endlessly.

(Now Playing - CHAOS 0:02-2:11)
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hszelincU8)

It let out a roar, and soon around 10 eyeballs spawned around it, floating around and firing beams of lasers.

[///////////FLESH PRISON///////////]

Lambert rolled into action, not letting his fear get the better of him. Their fleece swaying behind, he lunged at the eyeballs, bringing their blade down upon the floating ocular organisms, seemingly falling in one hit. The Flesh Prison responded in an angry matter, roaring and opening their mouth, firing what can only be described as a bullet hell of light blue, homing projectiles. Lambert tried their best to run, suffering great damage before ultimately, taking the fatal blow by one of those eyeballs.
They woke up at the checkpoint from earlier. Disoriented, they shook their head, taking in their surroundings for a good minute before the crown materialized into a sword once more, prompting The Lamb to charge forward back into the arena. It seems death has another effect here, one Lambert was not used to.
They charged forward back at the flesh prison, instantly swinging their sword and damaging the flesh. It took a second, but the eyeballs were back. This time, Lambert simply ignored them. And it seemed to have been working well, focusing all their attacks onto the prison. Dodge Roll after Dodge Roll, it kept swinging, and even managed to parry some of the projectiles back into the flesh prison! This is it, they thought. It growled as the room began to shake, The floating eyes now pulsating green, connecting to the Flesh Prison like veins...? One by one, the eyeballs formed into nothing short but matter. And oh my god it heals. 
The lamb sighed, minutes of hard work now wasted, cast into nothing as the Flesh Prison summoned the next batch of Eyes. For easier terms, they'd just start referring to them as Drones from now on. It tried the same strategy, focusing on the Prison, only for the same set of events to happen again. Understanding the situation, Lambert devised a plan. Instead of targeting the Prison, let's target those pesky little drones. Using what Fervour they had, they started summoning Curses--Projectiles--At the drones. If by some sort of miracle, The lamb didn't seem to have a limited supply! This would make things easier, as they kept targeting those pesky little drones, now making a window to attack the-

BOOM! A blast of Holy light suddenly damaged the lamb, Panicked, they rolled out of the way. What the hell was-BOOM! OH GOD OW-
They rolled again, though now noticing the ground they stood on. A large, spinning circle. Similar to those of a summoning circle was on his feet. The dots were connected, and thinking fast, the little lamb rolled out of the way...BOOM! His theory was correct. So THAT'S where the light was coming from. Heh, this was kind of fun.
Alright, back to focusing, Lambert turned their attention back to the boss in the center of the room, firing more curses as it began growling again. More Drones spawned. It seemed to be an endless cycle, and a long battle.

Slay the Drones
 Avoid Attacks
Attack the Flesh Prison
Repeat.

It was only fortunate the battle didn't last as long as expected, only taking a few minutes as they ran around the prison, running from a Black Hole it had summoned for the express purpose of chasing the lamb.

At last, the foe was slain. It roared in pain as it began Vibrating aggressively, Blood exploding and spilling out from its wounds, until IT exploded itself.
(Music Cuts off)

In its place? A floating orb. Red on the inside, a bright blue on the outside. Lambert took this moment to sit down, breathe. And surprisingly, whatever cruel room this was let him. Several Light Blue particles seemingly materializing from nowhere and going into the spherical object. A Holy-ish sound remnated from within.
A minute passed, and the Lamb felt ready as it began to stand. As they did so, the sphere fell. Upon colliding with the floor, the lights turned off as the Lamb was sent into the wall. They grunted, landing on the ground on all Fours, wiping their mouth as they stood back on their two legs, gripping their weapon as they looked forward....a man? They were light blue in appearance, with see-through skin, muscle and bones. The only thing visible under their tough skin was their heart and veins. They had no face, a hole being where their eyes, nose and mouth were. And a crown fused into its skull. Perhaps he could make them into a follower? A Light radiated from the figures body, dimly lighting up the room as they began to speak.