Ⅰ: The arrival of the black angel 1-10

Chapter 1

  In the autumn of Jerusalem in 1143, the handsome man Fulk V from France [1] unfortunately fell to his death. Queen Melisende [2] took over the power, and the brave and capable Baldwin III [3] was only a twelve-year-old boy. .

  On the New Year's Day of 1144, there was heavy snowfall throughout the Principality of Burgundy in southeastern France. The white snow covered the boundaries between roads and farmland, causing a carriage to get stuck in a ditch. A red-haired boy jumped out of the carriage, and fifteen-year-old Garcia· Bulan Tahina's handsome face still retains a sense of innocence and childishness, but his blue eyes reveal wisdom and determination that are beyond his age, making him look extraordinarily different.

  Garcia pulled out his dagger and cut the reins neatly, then jumped up and climbed onto the horse gracefully. At this time, another young man who was arranging the carriage behind the carriage heard the sound and hurriedly rushed out and shouted: "Garcia!" "

  You can't throw it away !" Get off me!"

  "Don't even think about walking alone!"

  he yelled, running very fast with two bulging skin bags on his shoulders, chasing after the horse with persistence, exuding a fierce persistence all over his body. The red-haired boy on the horse had to pull the reins. Garcia turned the horse's head and looked at his running partner who was out of breath. He frowned helplessly and said: "Andre, I want to Go to Jerusalem."

  Andre put his hands on his hips and panted for a while, then raised his head and glared at the red-haired boy: "I know. Am I not qualified to go? I am the most loyal knight in France. I am not qualified to participate. Crusaders?" He spoke with broken Latin in French: "'All those who fight for Jerusalem are Crusaders.' This is what the Pope said!" The

  red-haired boy looked gentle and natural. Speak slow and pure Latin: "Dear Andre, Jerusalem is very dangerous."

  Andre rolled his eyes arrogantly: "Since you know the danger, you should understand my irreplaceable importance. , Garcia, we are going to join the Crusade, Crusade! Do you understand? You can't live without me."

  Garcia looked at the sky with a headache.

  Andre angrily grabbed the reins from Garcia's hand and threw the luggage on his shoulder to him: "Get it!" Then he led the horse and walked forward cursing.

  The vast expanse of snowfield was endless, with only two lines of footprints slowly extending to the east. Andre, wearing a heavy windbreaker, led the horse one foot deep and one foot shallow, and kept cursing along the way. He stopped complaining for a moment, and one couldn't help but sigh that it was a miracle that his saliva hadn't dried up. Garcia kept silent, sitting on the horse holding his luggage, grinning under the hood, secretly revealing two pointed tiger teeth.

  Now two young figures appeared on the road of the Crusades.

  This interesting pair of friends walked east for more than twenty days, climbing from snowfields to rolling mountains, crossing the frozen Danube River, and entering the vast forests of Hungary and Croatia.

  On this day, a village on the edge of the forest was lighting a fire for cooking. Mushroom-like thatched huts were scattered around, and smoke was rising everywhere.

  A large group of hens were cooing for food next to the farmhouse, one or two dogs were fighting under the eaves, Garcia walked into the stable carrying a water bag, and Andre was feeding the horses. He pulled Andre's sleeve and said with a creepy intimacy: "Hey, dear Andre."

  While picking up hay to feed the horse, Andre turned back and asked angrily: "What are you doing?

  " Sia smiled and suggested: "Dear Andre, I think we should pack up and leave here."