Ⅱ: List of Assassins 11-20

Author: Mao Jin

[ Collect this chapter ] [Get Jinjiang coins for free] [Complain]

Chapter 11

  Renaldo and Wind Wolf were left behind by Garcia and called him angrily.

  Coming down from the Temple Mount, connecting the Road to the Holy Sepulchre, and then going down Bambu Avenue, there are pilgrims all the way. Garcia, who is walking against the current, is particularly conspicuous. He holds his seriously injured arm and tries not to let the blood drip to the ground. From time to time, he looked back warily.

  Suddenly, a big white bird flew by low in the sky, turned around, and a man wrapped in coarse linen clothes emerged from the sea of ​​people. He covered his face with a turban, squeezed to Garcia and hugged him. The voice said: "Follow me."

  The man nimbly pulled him through Bambu Avenue. The alleys and streets in Jerusalem were as complicated as a spider web. They ran to remote and dirty places. Once they left the noise and crowds, In the crowd, the person following Garcia revealed his figure. The number of pursuers was more than ten, and they were getting more and more. Several hidden arrows whizzed past the two of them in the wind, with murderous intent everywhere. But the victory was that Garcia and the masked man of unknown origin had a surprisingly good tacit understanding. As if they had telepathy, they fled into the Jewish neighborhood without missing a beat.

  Surrounding them were slums filled with mosquitoes and flies and mountains of rubbish. The dilapidated houses confused the pursuers' sight. Then Garcia heard several muffled screams. He looked back and saw that one after another the pursuers were instantly killed. The killing speed was as fast as a strong wind blowing fallen leaves on the ground. There was not a second of pause between each killing, and the person killed could not utter a complete syllable.

  Not even the slightest movement was made.

  There is only one person who can do this and do it so fast.

  Garcia turned back and ran back. The man was standing in the middle of the street, leaning down to examine the body. There was a line of blood spattered on his white cloak. He pulled it off with great displeasure and wiped the precious blue famous sword.

  Bang, bang, bang...

  At the same time, a few solitary applause came from behind Garcia. The man with the face covered also stepped forward, took off his turban, clapped his hands, and praised: "As expected of Lan Kai Ste, the chief knight is so powerful. With just one sneeze, he killed thirteen people silently." As

  soon as Garcia saw the face that was very similar to his own, he immediately felt very depressed.

  Lancaster ignored Henry's presence at all. He looked through several corpses lying on the ground and concluded: "They are people from the Knights Templar. To be more precise, they are Frank's soldiers." As he said, He took off his white gloves and threw them on the body.

  Garcia helplessly looked at Lancaster's habitual action, and laughed softly for his stubborn mysophobia: "Lancaster, don't take off your gloves so early, Frank will not give up chasing so easily. He had no choice but to compromise during the trial ceremony, and now he is probably so angry that he wants to bloodbath the entire Jerusalem."

  Lancaster frowned and said willfully: "I don't care if there are any more pursuers. Garcia, you Is there no place to hide?"

  "Indeed, there is. Follow me." Garcia turned and walked deeper into the Jewish Quarter. He stretched out his right hand and grabbed Henry's braid neatly: "Take your Collect the birds from the sky for me, are you afraid that no one will know where you are?"