III: Fire and Sword 11-20

Chapter 11

  Garcia almost fell in. Kurgatha's force was very strong. As soon as he stood firm, he felt a heartbreaking pain in his wrist. His right hand was pinched and became red and swollen. Garcia looked back in horror. Kurgasha slowly lowered the water essence curtain. Her green veil was embroidered with a red basil, and her black eyes were behind the water essence. Looking at him, two crescent moons flashed and bent.

  Garcia suddenly recognized this picture, and there was one in his memory. He immediately opened his eyes wide: "It's you!"

  Kurgasha put her finger in front of her lips and made a "shh" sign, and then she went into the room. She pointed her finger and winked at him: "Go ahead." Then she closed the door. Just as Garcia was about to call her to stop him, he choked hard. There was a strong smell of smoke in the room. Garcia immediately realized what the smell was. He felt slightly angry, turned around again, and strode inside. go.

  There was a brass stove on the ground, with small charcoal fire simmering in the stove, and an even smaller stove on top of the charcoal fire. There was opium burning in it.

  Garcia glared at the stove coldly, then turned around, picked up the water dish on the table, and slammed it directly on the stove.

  The charcoal fire made a sizzling sound, white smoke rose up, and a spicy smell rushed out from the stove. Garcia walked to the window, with a lot of breath, opened the window with a bang, and the desert The cool evening breeze rushed in immediately, and a weak cough came from behind.

  Garcia turned and walked toward Sasan.

  Sasan was leaning back in her chair, half covered with a blanket, looking sickly.

  Garcia smiled happily and maliciously. He dragged the chair and sat down in front of Sasan, blocking the wind outlet, and covered his chest with the blanket.

  Garcia said: "Kulgasha threw me in. You won't drive me away, right?"

  Sasan ignored him and looked at the king's sword in his hand.

  Garcia followed his line of sight and took out the sword, placed it across his hand, and drew it away.

  The moonlight from outside drifted in and shone on the sword, illuminating the Latin inscription on the sword and forming two swaying light spots in Sasan's big and bright purple eyes, which was very moving.

  It made Garcia want to kiss his eyes. Seeing Sashan looking at the sword so intently, he felt a little proud: "This is my sword."

  Sashan raised her eyes and glanced at him coldly. Garcia then went to hold his hand: "Your sister said that I am more suitable to be the king of Jerusalem than you."

  Sasan said lightly, "Yes", and his eyes fell on the sword again.

  Garcia finally understood a little bit how Sasan felt.

  He never learned to use a sword.

  Maybe he longed for the feeling of holding a sword in his hand.

  Garcia put the sword into Sasan's hand: "I can't take it now, why don't we practice together in the future?"

  Sasan finally smiled, and her gray lips didn't look good even when she smiled, they were just curved. Little by little, Garcia still felt very surprised. He was about to say more with joy when Sasan suddenly put something into his hand.

  The pendant was cold, and there was no warmth in Sasan's hand. He held the pendant for so long, but it was still cold.

  Garcia poured cold water on Sasan again.