Ⅰ: The arrival of the black angel 11-20

Chapter 11

  Garcia met the Sasanians in Jerusalem twice. The prince said a total of six sentences, three of which were to him, two to the cardinals, and one to the Knights Templar.

  The little Duke was happy to find that Sasan said the most to him among the three people, which made him involuntarily have the illusion that Sasan might have a little different regard for him.

  So Garcia couldn't help but feel smug.

  He looked at the cardinal standing in front of Sassanid with a slight sense of superiority. The old man was so angry that every part of his body was trembling. He said in an incoherent voice: "I, I am newly appointed by the Pope... ...Jerusalem...Bishop...I, I have the power..."

  The old bishop was almost furious.

  "The Bishop of Jerusalem is only appointed by me."

  Sasan interrupted the old man without mercy: "You, Bishop of the Rhineland, the Knights Templar will escort you and your people back to the West. From now on, Jerusalem and the entire East The Holy Land has nothing to do with Roman Catholicism. You can come here for pilgrimage, trade, and settlement, but you are not allowed to preach or participate in politics, otherwise you will be permanently expelled." After that, he glanced at Frank

  : "Captain. Send him away."

  Frank obeyed. He walked up to the cardinal and said politely: "His Royal Highness requires the bishop to leave Castle Cadore immediately. Since Her Majesty Queen Melisende does not allow you to enter Jerusalem, I will send nine Templar Knights." I'll escort you back the way you came."

  After speaking, Frank made a gesture of invitation.

  To Garcia, this was tantamount to a resounding "fuck off."

  Garcia grinned and snickered, while the Crusaders around him changed their expressions. Some crossed themselves on their chests, while others were so shocked that their lips turned pale, and all of them looked at a loss. Before coming to the East, each of them was a devout Catholic. Now that this scene is happening, it is not conducive to the earth-shattering change.

  The prince was now an out-and-out heretic.

  The cardinal was shaken to the point of collapse. Upon seeing this, several priests behind him immediately stepped forward to support him. The old man reluctantly raised his finger and pointed at Sasan: "You, you have no power..."

  Sasan had no sympathy at all. Heart, he did not give the old man a chance to speak: "I am the king of Jerusalem."

  The old man threw away the support on the left and right, and shouted loudly: "The Pope never recognized you as the king of Jerusalem!"

  "And I never recognized him. It's the Pope." After saying this, Sasan lost the last bit of his patience, raised his head and called out: "Reinaldo!"

  Reynaldo responded.

  He was the young knight that Garcia saw in Bohemond Square that day. He had two symmetrical bloody crosses painted on his cheeks, and he exuded a strong and violent aura that was even more intense than before.

  With the armor all over his body making a ferocious sound, he showed a cruel smile and approached the old cardinal, gearing up and said: "Your Highness, Bishop, you don't have that much patience, and I don't have much mercy. If you don't leave, ..."

  As he spoke, he tightened the long sword at his waist, showing a cruelty that regarded human life as nothing.

  The venerable old man in red was finally frightened and backed away. He finally looked at Sassanid on the black horse with horrified eyes, crossed himself on his chest and said: "The tyrant will not last long, and the heretics will eventually accept the torture of hell! Sasanian in Jerusalem, you will be punished one day!"