III: Fire and Sword 1-10

Chapter 1

  "When Lot came to Zoar, the sun had already risen. Then the LORD sent fire from heaven on Sodom and Gomorrah, and destroyed those cities and their inhabitants, including everything that grew on the ground. Lot's The wife looked back and saw that she turned into a pillar of salt."

  - "Old Testament Genesis"

  On the deep blue Mediterranean Sea, the endless sea water was pushed out by the wind into cascading waves. The weather was excellent. Five More than a dozen large and small ships raised their snow-white sails and were sailing back to the west. The ship full of Crusaders climbed onto the deck, and Constantinople was not far ahead of them.

  The salty sea breeze blew over the side of the ship. An aristocratic young man was lying on the side of the ship. He was wearing beautiful and crisp clothes, his golden hair was messed up by the wind, and the Bible in his hand was wet by the sea water. He read a passage in poor Latin, and then turned his head in confusion: "Garcia, why did Lot's wife turn into a pillar of salt?" The

  young man walking behind him had a prominent identity, and his black clothes had The gold thread was embroidered with patterns that only the emperor's son dared to use. He wore finely crafted silver armor and had a short sword on his waist. The young man had a gloomy expression, and his cobalt blue eyes were filled with coldness. He ignored the young man who asked him questions, and instead spoke to a few of his crusaders first.

  The young man was obviously very angry. He raised his voice and shouted again: "Garcia!"

  The young man then walked to the young man's side, "What's the matter?" he asked coldly.

  The boy shook the Bible in his hand and repeated the question: "Why did Lot's wife turn into a pillar of salt?" "

  Because the angel told her not to look back. When she violated the angel's words, the angel told her to turn into salt. Pillar." Garcia looked impatient, but Andre was reluctant: "Why can't she look back?"

  "This is what the Bible says, if the angel says no, it can't be done." Garcia had turned around. When he was about to leave, a knight suddenly ran towards him in a hurry. Everyone on the ship heard him shouting: "Duke! Duke!"

  "The king is dead!"

  Garcia was stunned for a moment, confused. Asked: "Which king?"

  Andre said behind him: "The King of England."

  Garcia immediately frowned: "Fart."

  Andre was not angry at all. His thin body walked around to Garcia, Patting him on the chest: "Don't think about Jerusalem, now you have to hurry back to England."

  Andre, who has always been as innocent and ignorant as a child, this is the first time Garcia has seen him show a steady expression, that is What his partner really looks like.

  Garcia had to believe that his brother, the king of England and Anjou, died early at the age of only thirty-five.

  Garcia was dazed for a while, came to his senses, and immediately drove the people around him out of sight. He strode back and forth along the side of the ship, breathing heavily, and Andre couldn't bear it. He stepped forward and held him back: "Calm down!"

  "I'm very calm!" Garcia pushed Andre away.

  "Calm down!" Andre yelled, "What time has it been!"

  Garcia then gradually slowed down, held his chest with one hand and raised his head. "Just a moment." He stretched out a finger and said choked to Andre: "Just count to three."