1.

Kendra always counted down the days until she would be back at her family's dream beach house in the summer

Kendra always counted down the days until she would be back at her family's dream beach house in the summer. When that time of year arrived, Kendra knew she would experience more incredible experiences than the previous year and build great memories. But the best part of the summer was, without a doubt, meeting the Camavingas again.

Félix always looked forward to seeing her godmother and Weza, who was Kendra's best friend. But, Kendra's real smile appeared when her green eyes met Eduardo, her summer wish.

Eduardo Camavinga was the one who made Kendra's heart race since she was 12 years old. It made her lose track of time when they were together and brought smiles from the girl that no one else had the ability to do. Kendra was completely aware that she and Eduardo could never happen, but she would also never give up hope.

Kendra Félix was never sure of many things in life, but she was sure that this summer would be different and that, at all costs, she would try one last time, to really make Eduardo her dream summer.

Taylor Swift's "Cruel Summer" echoed off the lavender walls of Kendra's bedroom. That was his favorite room in the entire house, for sure.

The beautiful melody came out naturally in a low tone from the girl's lips, as she stared at her reflection in the mirror on her dressing table. Kendra never had self-esteem issues and never doubted her beauty, but she knew she looked very different from the year before.

Her mother's scream coming from downstairs made the blonde stop the music and take a deep breath, trying to contain her anxiety. Félix took her lip gloss and applied it to her lips one last time, before running down the stairs.

-You look beautiful, daughter. -Susannah praised her youngest, who smiled gratefully in return.

Kendra hurried to follow Enzo, who already opened the front door with a huge smile on his face.

- Wassup! -Enzo exclaimed happily, running towards Laurel.

The next one to run past the Camavingas was her mother, who wasted no time in hugging her beloved best friend.

Kendra crossed her arms, leaning against one of the pillars that supported the house, also not avoiding smiling at everyone's happiness at seeing each other again. She was never one to make the first move when it came to greetings, so practically every year she remained leaning there, until someone came to hug her and compliment her on how different she was from the previous year.

But when Eduardo and Kendra's eyes finally met, the penny really dropped for the youngest Félix. He was there and now. Kendra's heart raced and her cheeks began to burn, like every time she saw him. Eduardo also couldn't stop smiling when he saw her and noticed the beautiful appearance she carried with her, she had also changed since the previous summer.

Kendra ran as fast as she could and she threw herself somewhat awkwardly into Eduardo's arms. But she didn't care, she was too euphoric to think about other things at that moment.