3.

Kendra had a good night's sleep and didn't wake up hungover, but rather angry, because Eduardo was already in her thoughts first thing in the morning

The brunette really didn't want to think about the night before again.  She knew that Eduardo had noticed the way she felt uncomfortable when he left with someone else, but if he came to ask about it, Kendra would just pretend that nothing had happened and that they were fine.  She didn't want to worry about that.

-Hey, Jojo, here.- Kendra handed Enzo's hangover cure juice to the older man, then sat down on the counter next to Laurel.

-Hey man, hurry up.-Ordered Eduardo.  -I can't be late on the first day.

-And it won't.- Félix stated, receiving a light slap on the butt from Camavinga.

-The old guys at the club are going to tip me so much that I'm going to empty their wallets.  - Eduardo said convinced, touching him intimately and raising his hips.

-Eduardo, stop.- he ordered.

-Stop being an idiot, Eduardo.  Get me some coffee.- Kendra asked, rolling her eyes at the boy's lack of maturity.

-It's for now.

Kendra leaned against the counter and followed Eduardo's every movement with her eyes.  He would look very competent when making the girl coffee.

-Ready, fresh coffee especially for you, K. -The boy said, handing the warm cup into the youngest's hands and winking at her.

-Oh my days!  Kendra and Weza are going to be debutantes.  -Susannah appeared at the entrance to the kitchen with a radiant smile on her lips, holding the girls' accepted invitations in her hands.

-It's no big deal.

-Sorry, but Weza?  Like, my sister?  That thing there?  Kendra can do it, but Weza? - The older Camavinga mocked, receiving a mocking grimace from Kendra.

-Shut up, idiot.- Weza ordered.

-It's going to be so fun!  Just wait until you see.  -He exclaimed, touching his euphoric daughter's hair.

-There's the tea, the auction, the ball, of course, the rehearsals... Oh, I have to write it all down.

-Mom, we're going to need to go shopping.-The youngest stated, raising her eyebrows as if it were obvious.

-Oh my day, Key, we're going shopping.- Susannah repeated, reasoning and opening another smile afterwards.

-I think this is going to be a little expensive.- Laurel said, looking at her friend embarrassedly.

-Relax, Laurel.  It will be on me, after all, it was my idea.  -Susannah reassured, sitting on the marble bench.  -And we need to get you ready for your book party.

-Weza, do you really want to do this?  It doesn't look like you.- Kendra's godmother questioned her daughter, turning to look at her eating at the table.