10.

kendrafélix posted in her stories!

Kendra wore her favorite lilac crop top, denim shorts and her beloved Air Force for Nicole's party night

Kendra wore her favorite lilac crop top, denim shorts and her beloved Air Force for Nicole's party night.  The atmosphere was stuffy, which only made the blonde happier, in the company of Weza and Taylor.

-It's what I've always wanted my whole life.  That João would invite me to something, even more so to a real dance.  -Weza confessed.

-And it was only because his mother asked.

-This only confirms my theory, that Eneza is very much alive and Joeza is gone.  -Taylor said, forcing Kendra to shake her head.

-What horrible names, Taylor.  -Kendra admitted.

-Exactly.  Eneza is cute and sticks in your head.  -She said, taking out her cell phone and opening Instagram.  -I even made an Insta Team Eneza.

Taylor's cell phone ended up in Weza's hands, who was scrolling through the feed with Kendrs.

-Oh my Gosh, Taylor.

-So it is.-She nodded.

-What do I do?  How can I have anything real with Enzo, if a part of my heart still beats for his brother?-Weza asked, confused about her feelings.

-Simple, don't have it.  -Said the brunette, ironically.  Weza and Enzo might be cute together, but Kendra imagined Weza and João.

-Look, a part of my heart will always beat a little for your brother.  - Kendra rolled her eyes at Taylor's speech.  -But that doesn't mean I can't fall in love again with someone more incredible someday.