6

B     I L     L     I E

This morning started off really good, knowing I don't have to do anything today but meet Aviana. It's about eight in the morning, and I'm just now getting ready to go to her workplace. We actually never discussed the time, but I figure eight is early enough and with all honesty, it's the earliest my brain would allow me to wake up.

Anyway, I took a short shower and did skincare, then walking to my closet for a basic and pretty boring outfit. It was only a brown hoodie and sweatpants to match, then white air forces, few jewelry; two rings at most on each finger.

After so, I scanned for my phone and soon realized it wasn't in my room. Eventually, I walked through the hallway and down the two steps; heading for the kitchen and, it was right in the marble counter. "Damnit," I whispered to myself, wondering how the hell I forgot to charge it if it was in my hand all day yesterday.

Though I shrugged, Aviana might have one at her job so I'll just ask when I get there.

Reaching for the front door, only a few steps away from the kitchen, I twisted the knob to open the door and grabbed my keys before walking out... making sure to lock the door, I then made my way out of the hotel complex.

My car wasn't in the garage, I purposely parked somewhere farther away, which is actually behind the hotel and near some grass... only around the block; I did this because of who I am. I don't need anyone else coming to my actual house.

Not again at least...

Presumably so, I had to check my phone again for the location of Aviana's work place, and got there in three hours.

Three hours!

Honestly, not that far from LA. I know I'm complaining and behind homesick when I'm four-five hours away but I just miss being there, I'd be perfectly fine if my dad could come along but his construction job keeps him busy.

_______

I soon got there, assuming that the big building is where I should be and, walked over to the front desk. There was no line, and I gathered the guy's attention. "Hi! I'm here for Aviana Monroe, I just don't know where to find her." I chuckled awkwardly. The man smiled, waving his hand in the air. "No worries! I'll show you right to her, follow me, please." He walked from around the desk and I abide his instruction, walking with him.

I really admired this place, it's so beautiful and modern, sparkly clean. I love the lighting as well, there's some yellow lights and white ones to balance out the warm color.

We went to an elevator, taking only a few seconds for it to come down... if all could just be like this. He pressed floor nine and it was quick heading up there, I can't get over how huge this place is. We walked through a fancy hallway, a side of the wall; left, filled with framed pictures and the other was the big window, a beautiful view.

We turned the left, going through another hallway with many doors on each side of the walls, now with no window but at the complete end of the hallway, still giving plenty of lighting.

Anyway, one of the doors were well decorated with a sign that says Aviana's name in script and the man then turned to me, "alright, here you are!" He grinned, and before he could walk off; I stopped him.