7

⚠️ Mentions of anxiety, Tourette Syndrome, Chromosethesia and Synesthesia. Apologies for not putting this in part six. (In the future, this story will have massive parts of anxiousness, violence, harm. You're likely to skip but indeed miss the story and have a loss of what's going on. Read at your own risk!)
_______________________________

A V I A N A

Today is starting off really stupid. I'm annoyed because I've struggled all last night to stay asleep, there wasn't even a decency. I have been awake since five in the morning, the fact that my show is tomorrow is causing me to pick at my nails.

I'm just worried that I might not get any sleep at all tomorrow—if it happens... I'll probably have a breakdown. I don't do good when it comes to not sleeping well. I'm already agitated.

I called out today... it wasn't really ideal because I should continue working on Billie's dress but my brain doesn't have enough energy to function properly.

Speaking of, maybe—hopefully Billie isn't busy. She was the one who suggested that we speak with each other, doesn't hurt to call. I sighed, slowly finding my balance after standing from my bed, didn't realize how long I was just laying there. Anyway—my phone wasn't in sight and I groaned longingly; like a dramatic four year old.

"I hate today." Aloud I spoke, coming to a conclusion. I walked over to my bedroom door, extending my arm and twisting the knob, opening it and making my way downstairs. There it was, right on the island and so... I walked over towards it and didn't bother to check the percentage.

Opening instagram, I clicked on her account page and hit the FaceTime button. To my surprise, she answered quickly and I smiled like an idiot. "Hi beautiful! How ya doing?" Her voice sounded relaxed, but so sweet, I sat on one of the stools before replying. "Hey love, I'm alright I guess.. just tired. How are you, hm?" She frowned at that, but only for a short minute.

"Sorry to hear that, I'm feeling pretty happy today.." Billie trailed off, smacking on a grape. I let out a breathy laugh, "it's not that good, bro." I set my phone against a vase full of lavender flowers. She giggled at my comment, "yes it is!" Billie exclaimed, playfully rolling her eyes before speaking again. I lifted my hand to rest under my chin, as my elbow was on the island.

"You do look tired.. did you get any sleep last night?" She questioned, tilting her head; waiting for my response. Billie seemed to be suppressing a smile though, wonders. "Nope, insomnia hit me hard. It's okay though, I'll fall asleep eventually." I shrugged, and remembered that my hair was in two French braids so I started taking them out.

"That's not okay... would you allow me to come over?" Billie's question made me smile, and I nodded. "Right now?"

"Mhm, if you let me."

"Of course you can, I'll send you my address after I take these out." She nodded, the call was quiet for a short moment. Just a couple of seconds of us staring at each other, "you look really beautiful." I was nervous to say it, but I let it slip out. She does look really gorgeous without makeup, her hair is down as well and she's outside; presumably on a porch or balcony, I can't tell.

A soft blush appeared on her cheeks, earning a smile from me. "Thank you!" She replied innocently. "You're welcome! Now come over—butthead." I ended the call and sent her my address immediately, she texted me saying, "yes ma'am." I bit my lip in excitement.