11

A V I A N A

"And I've seen all the signs, what if they're all lies? Will it even matter what you say? Can you make these feelings go away?" I sang shamelessly aloud, Billie on the phone with me. Claudia is with her. Claudia reacted like Billie when she heard me sing, I don't know what the deal is.

I just don't think it's.. that impressive. You know? Or maybe I'm just too used to it, because I sing all the time. "Can I come over? Your voice is everything." Claudia poked her head in the frame, I laughed softly. "Yes, you can."

Billie, with a cute pout. "Me too?" I playfully rolled my eyes, "well.. I guess so."

The phone hang up quickly and I raised my brows, I don't know if she remembers the way to my house—actually she was sleeping, so she can't know. I've sighed before going to her contact and sending her my address. I patiently waited, walking over to my couch and eating fruit until they came.

My dogs are finally here, my mom actually came over at four in the morning because I was supposed to get them yesterday. But I could've got them later today.

I'm so happy to be with them though.

Speaking of, it's time they eat. So I prepared each of their favorite because of their return, call me extra if you must. But if my dogs aren't happy then neither am I.

Anyway, they do in fact eat meat. I wouldn't even force them to change their diet because it's wrong, I've tried the vegan way and they didn't look satisfied so I sticked to the meat. What each are having is lamb and chicken with eggs, with potato, a dash of honey, rice, and corn which is all cooked. I put a powdered supplement which provides antioxidants.

By the time I was done, the doorbell rang so I quickly set up their food in a separate room so they wouldn't be bothered.

I met the eyes with Claudia right away, she's so pretty. And she gave me a huge hug, Billie however gave me a much tighter one, rocking us to the side slightly. Which did feel really comforting, "you really missed me, huh?" I giggled softly, and she nodded against my head, soon letting me go.

"I did! How are you?" I shrugged, "I'm feeling okay, just a little tired. You?"

Billie looked up for a second to think, "well I just had some Taco Bell on the way here, so I'm happy, but I really have to shit." She's so unpredictable with her words, an high pitch laugh escaped from my mouth though I quickly stopped myself and used both of my hands to seal my lips shut.

That was embarrassing.

"Stop Avi, your laugh is cute." I shook my head quickly, making her suck her teeth and chuckle quietly. "It is!" She argued like a child, "I'm going to find your toilet." She quickly changed the subject and started walking off. "Please spray some febreze!" I shouted, but she didn't reply as continued to inch farther upstairs. I shook my head with a sigh and walked into the living room where Claudia was.

"Hey claudeen, how you feeling?" She gave me a weird look and chocked on her own laugh. Which happened to make me giggle as well, "sorry, that was unexpected. But I'm so tired, I don't know why... I think it's just one of those days." She nodded to herself before asking me the same question, "I feel you on the tiredness girl,"