9

B     I L     L     I E

I was immediately fascinated with Aviana's new sight each time with the switch of outfits, at her show.

I've never seen work so incredibly done, and she's amazingly fast. She already texted me that she's got the size done with the dress I want for the Met, and told me she just wants me to pick out the fabric again to make sure.

I'm going to be completely honest, I eyes Aviana heavily each time she walked out. Everyone else didn't really have my attention.

My mom, being the sweetheart she is, insisted that we go out and eat with Aviana's family and mine to show appreciation.

"You killed that shit, actually devoured." Aviana laughed softly at my reply, amongst others. Her cheeks tinted with bright pink and her smile widened somehow, possibly more than before.

"Thank you, Billie." She shook her head amusedly.

Aviana hooked her arm in with my own, as we walked. Claudia would have to meet us at the restaurant, but we all get along. Brandon is funny as hell, a child at heart and isn't afraid to show it. His wife, Kesley is a sweetheart. Kinda reminds me of my best friend, Drew.

"How was your day, Bil?" Aviana changed the subject, setting her eyes upon me. I took a moment to process my morning, and spoke honestly. "I mean it could've went better... before I went to your show I was super excited, I was only interested in watching you walk down the runway." I cheesed, speaking softly.

"But randomly, my stomach felt unusual and I started to feel a little nauseous. You did brighten up my mood though," I finished, my arm collided with Aviana's roughly when I accidentally tripped over something. I sucked my teeth in annoyance when it was someone walking a little too closely near me, and I didn't even realize.

Security handled that quickly, and I apologized to Aviana before eventually changing position and letting my hand fall to her own so I could brush the back of hers gently; with the pad of my thumb. She didn't seem to mind it, in fact her facial features calmed each time I grazed against her amazingly soft hands.

"I brightened up your mood?" She laughed unconvincingly. "Yeah, you have a great personality, I look up to seeing you everyday because of that reason."

I felt the younger girl next to me let her head lean in contact with my shoulder. "You're so sweet."

I laughed softly, "I try, how was your day, love?" Aviana shared a cute giggle, lifting her head up again as we made it to the restaurant. "Pretty anxious actually, I was afraid no one would—I don't know," she stammered as I frowned slightly, "I just thought it wouldn't be a good showcase." I felt her grip tighten on my hand.

My mom went to the front desk of the restaurant, whatever they're called... and managed our seating. Making sure it's private. I actually love this, everyone here is chill and I'm not getting mobbed my fans.

"Well it's okay to feel like that sometimes, especially for a model, it's completely normal and guaranteed everyone at your workplace is going to similar and or the same experience with their emotions."

After that, we shared an unexplainable look. For once, I could see all the vibrant colors in her irises and her pupils, grew eccentrically bigger. I could find myself smiling barely, but softly. As this interaction made me feel rewarding in a way.

And Aviana, just stared at me with her adorable little face. "You're cute," I mumbled. And didn't get a chance to see her reaction before catching up with everyone, and taking our seats.