5

B     I L     L     I E

I finished an interview about two hours ago, really started to miss home when I came into the hotel complex. Mom and Finneas is here with me of course but my dad, he isn't always able to because of the things he does for work which is construction. And he's an animal rights activist. There's always something to do for that old fart, but I understand.

Staff, managers, and security guards of my own are here at this hotel building too. It's pretty frustrating because it feels like they're never away from me, except for when I'm home. And I get that, of course... but they're all just so annoying.

Anyway, I'm in Claudia and Finneas' apartment, just across from mine and currently watching Claudia cook, eagerly waiting for her to be finished. "Are you almost done? I'm so hungry, dude."  She groaned in annoyance of my whining, "for a twenty-two year old, you act like a child. It'll be ready when it's ready."

I only rolled my eyes, feeling my stomach growl once again. Claudia turns around, stopping her stirring in the pot and glancing at me, furrowing her eyebrows. "What?" I questioned, trying to search her eyes, "you look a little zoned, are you okay?" I shrugged, honest with my silent response.

But I do know part of it is that I'm just stressed with everything, interviews, signings, events, dealing with paparazzi, trying to stay updated with what my manager informs me about, checking up on my dad to make sure he's okay at home.

We even have to decide where we go and be directly precise with directions so that I don't have so many people in my face, getting recognized. It's just exhausting going through it all the time, but I try to manage and remember that I'm really only here for my people—fans.

And they are everything to me, absolutely.

And I try not to be such a disappointment to them as I see myself.

"Billie, what's wrong?" The screeching sound of a plate moving towards me, Claudia placing it in front of me. I sighed, pausing for a moment. "I just miss home, I guess." She smiled comfortingly, "well that's okay, I know how difficult it gets for you." Claudia moved from around the counter on the other side where the seats are placed, as I'm currently sitting on one and rubbing my shoulder reassuringly.

"You'll be home so very soon, just relax okay?" I nodded, before she started speaking again and I felt so much relief when I heard. "Maggie said that you're free for the rest of the day and tomorrow." She informed, I smiled softly feeling a little weight lift off of me.

And then Claudia cackled, making my eyebrows raise on confusion. "What?" I questioned.

"She argued with your managers for like thirty minutes, just so you can get a day off. It was actually really funny," she said, breathily laughing as she composed herself through her sentence, making it a little funny and so I giggled myself.

"I heard her curse at them and it was the funniest thing ever!" She exclaimed, "and dude, let me tell you... never have I heard Maggie yell so loud." I erupted into laughter as Claudia finally let her grizzly bear ass laugh come in.

After calming down, Claudia said she'd let me enjoy my food and walked out of the kitchen. I hummed pleasantly at the taste, shortly going on my phone while I eat. I opened instagram and saw a such an adorable picture taken of Aviana Monroe. There were slight tears welled in her eyes, hands on either side of her cheeks, and had such a warming smile on her face.

I completely gushed over it and screenshotted the picture, putting it on my story with a caption that says; 'you're absolutely adorable and I love you.'