𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"DIE." the white-haired boy yelled, grabbing the nearest pain au chocolat and almost throwing it at Tengen's head.

"PUT. THE PAIN AU CHOCOLAT. DOWN," you grabbed Sanemi's wrist and guided it back down to the table.

Tengen smiled teasingly and continued drinking the rather large cup of coffee in his hand.

You continued messing around with your friends for a while. It was the weekend, and no one seemed to have any plans.

"As punishment for throwing the croissants I bought at 4 in the morning, you're doing the dishes," You walked towards the sink and placed the plates down.

"Why were you awake at 4 in the fucking morning?" Sanemi asked, curiosity masking his face.

"I just woke up really early," you shrugged.

"So you decided to go outside and buy 15 croissants?"

You stared at him blankly for a second.

"There was nothing at home, and I knew you guys would be hungry, and Tomio- "

You cut yourself off.

"And someone I know recommended this place, so I figured I might as well,"

"How thoughtful," Tengen leaned back in his chair.

Your friends left hours later, leaving you and Mitsuri alone.

Mitsuri had a date with Obanai, so you took the opportunity to tidy up a little.

You cleaned, vacummed and dusted, until every nook and cranny of the dorm was squeaky clean.

Afterwards, you spent the next hour or so relaxing on the sofa. You responded to a few messages from your mother and caught up on some emails from your professors as well as a rather significant message that stated that the art show had been postponed again to almost April.

You sighed and let your phone fall in your lap before deciding to finish an essay for your art history class.

The library, as usual, was busy, but it was somewhat peaceful. Everyone seemed quite focused, so you had no issue with quietly getting on with your own work.

Even Rengoku and Shinobu joined you at one point.

But by the end of the day, despite it being the weekend, you were fairly bored.

You had no assignments or work to do, and now that the art showcase had been postponed, you didn't have to slave away at the art studio.

It was times like these, where you really started to miss Giyuu. But with the way everything had been between you recently, you were apprehensive to rekindle your relationship.

-

"Y/NNNN," Mitsuri voiced, shrieked as she almost threw herself on top of you.

You raised your head from the book you were reading.

"I have a small dance recital tommorow and was given two tickets and I saved one for you but then I bumped into Giyuu on the stairs and I gave the other one to him so now you two are sitting directly next to each..."