𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"These pieces look amazing, Y/n, but you really didn't have to do so many," your art teacher said, analysing all of your work.

"I know, I just... wanted to," you spoke, voice trailing off at the end.

"Okay, I'll have the site team come and pick everything up tonight. Hopefully, it should all be ready tomorrow morning to be displayed in the evening,"

"Great," you smiled, taking one last look at everything before heading off to a photography lecture.

-

Out of all of your classes, photography was the most fun. It was practical, interesting, and involved a lot of group work, so gave you a chance to talk to new people.

That particular lecture ended early because your teacher wasn't well, so you used the remaining time to go to the library.

One of the advantages of Wisteria's library was the tiny pod like rooms on the 3rd floor that accommodated up to 2 students and allowed them to work in peace with no distractions whatsoever.

They came in handy when you didn't want to atmosphere that came with the more open sector.

You took the lift to the third floor, clutching on to your laptop as you had an essay that you wanted to get done as soon as possible.

You brushed past the majority of them, going to your usual spot at the end. However, when you opened the door, someone was already there.

"Shit, I'm so sorry," You immediately turned to walk out, not realising who it was

"Y/n?"

That voice.

You pushed the door open again, and his blue eyes met yours.

The sound of your heartbeat grew prominent in your ears as he scanned the features of your face before inviting you to sit down.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to barge in on you like this,"

"I'm always free for you," he leant back in his chair, moving the pen between his fingers.

A smile crept up on your lips as you got out your laptop and began working. It was pretty much dead silence, with just the rustling of paper or the sound that came from typing filling the room.

"Y/n come look," he said, referring to his laptop.

You got out your chair and made your way to the other side of the desk.

His laptop revealed multiple photos he had taken and edited.

They were beautiful, to say the least.

You were slightly taken back back by how pristine and aesthetically pleasing they looked.

"Do you like them?"

"They're gorgeous..." your eyes followed the screen as Giyuu scrolled down some more.

"I'm glad you like them," he interlocked your fingers, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"What are you doing after this?" you asked.

"Not much? Why?"