Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven.

*Liams POV*

Today's the day I take my little girl to pre school. Me and Danielle are both going to work late so we both can take her. I walked into Bellas room to go and wake her up.

"Bella, come on wake up you've got preschool today." I whispered while lightly shaking her.

"Mmm." She mumbled while rubbing her eyes.

"Come on." I picked her up and took her downstairs.

"Go sit with mummy on the lounge while I get you some breakfast." I said.

"Otay." She replied.

I made her some toast and brought it out to her. After she ate it dani took her upstairs to go and get ready.

*Danielle's POV*

"Alright let's get you dressed." I said while opening up her draws.

I pulled out a pair of light pink skinny jeans, a light blue sweater since it was quite cold today and a pair of black vans. I left her hair down and brushed through it and put a pink head band on her head. She brushed her teeth and ran downstairs.

*Liams POV*

Bella looked so cute when she came downstairs.

"Aww you look beautiful baby girl. Let me take a picture." I said pulling out my iPhone.

"Smile." I said, Bella gave me a big smile. I posted it to twitter.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Bella is all ready for pre school today! #goodluckbella pic.twitter.com/AJFIEagjb632

I got thousands of retweets and favourites in the matter of seconds. All the boys tweeted back saying good luck and all that stuff.

"Okay Bella you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yep!" She smiled.

Danielle grabbed her bag and I locked up the house. I put her in her cars eat and drove off.

We arrived at the pre school, I got Bella out of the car and Danielle took her hand. I opened the door and walked up to the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The old lady asked.

"I'm here to drop off my daughter Bella, it's her first day." I replied.

"Sure what is her last name?" She asked.

"Payne." I smiled.

"Okay Bella will be in the little room for a couple of weeks so she can used to it then she will move up." She smiled at me and dani.

"Okay." I smiled back.

"Come this way." We followed her to a room which I guess was the little room.

"Okay Bella you can go put your bag on one of the hooks over there." That lady pointed to a row of hooks with bags on them. Bella followed her instructions and put her bag on the hook.

"Okay, well I guess this is it." I said.

"Don't worry Mr. Payne, Bella will be fine." She reassured me.

"Bella come give mummy and daddy a kiss." Dani said.

Bella gave Danielle a kiss and a hug.

"Bye daddy." Bella said while hugging me and giving me a kiss.

"Bye baby, I'll pick you up this arvo." I said hugging her back.

We gave her one last wave and then we walked back to the car.

"God, I miss her already." I said.

"Me too Liam, but just think she will be having a fantastic time so don't worry." Dani smiled.

"Yeah your right." I smiled back.

I dropped Danielle off at the dancing studio then I went to meet the lads at our studio.

~

"Hey Liam! How was it? Was Bella okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah she was fine, I think I'm more upset about her going then she was.." I sighed.

"Hey! Don't worry about it she will be fine." Niall said hugging me.

"Yeah I know." I said hugging him back.

~

After a whole day of recording I could finally go home! Danielle called me and said she has to work back late so the lads are coming with me to pick Bella up.

We pulled up to the pre school I got quickly got out of the car to go get Bella with the lads following behind me.

"Hello, I'm here to pick up Bella Payne." I said.

"Sure, come this way." She said.

She opened the door up and I seen Bella playing around with some kids. She noticed me and the lads.

"Daddy!" She said running up to me. I bent down to her height.

"Hi baby, did you have fun today?" I asked hugging her.

"Yes! I made lots of friends! And I made a painting." She said hugging me back.

She went around hugging each of the boys.

"Okay Bella go get you bag and we will go home." I said.

"Otay." She ran of to hover her bag.

On the way home she wouldn't stop talking about her day.

"So what's your best friends name?" Louis asked.

"Brooke! She is two like me." She said.

"Did you meet any boys?" Harry asked.

"Yeah!" She said,

"What's his name?" He asked.

"Umm I can't member, wait... I member it's Zac!" She said.

"Bella remember boys are gross! Don't hang around them." I said, my daddy mode automatically on when she mentioned that boy.

"I know but he just friend." She said rubbing her eyes. She must be tired.

"Are you tired?" I asked,

"Yes" she replied.

"Then go to sleep." I said,

"Otay." She yawned and shut her eyes.

A/N- thanks for reading! please comment and vote!! :) xxx