Chatper Twenty One

*Liams Pov*

I'm leaving for tour in 2 days. 2 freaking days. I'm taking Bella out to the movies for a daddy and daughter day then I'm taking Danielle out tonight. We are going to see Monsters University. Bella is going to stay at Harry's tonight. Danielle was getting Bella ready while I was waiting in the kitchen, I made some tea an sat down on the lounge. Bella came bouncing down the stairs.

"Can we go now?" She asked.

"Not yet, after I'm finished with my tea then we can go." I said. She went and put her shoes on with the help from Dani. I finished my tea and was ready to go.

"Come on Bella it's time to go." I said and picked her up and put her on my hip.

"Bye mummy." She said and reached over an kisses her.

"Bye." Danielle said. We walked down to the car, I put her in her carseat and drove off. When we got there a few fans recognised me and asked for a photo.

"Aw Liam, Bella is so cute." A fan said.

"I know. Thank you." I smiled and signed her hand. We brought the tickets, popcorn and drinks. Bella was to short so we had to get her a booster seat so she could see. The movie started, I told Bella she had to be quiet.

"Dad I needa wee." Bella whispered.

"Okay come on." I said and stood up and took her hand. Okay think Liam what are you gonna do? You can't take her into the guys bathroom cause there is guys peeing there, and I can't go into the girls bathroom cause I'm a guy.. Okay I know I will cover her eyes and take her into the guys bathroom.

"Daddy why are you covering my eyes?" Bella giggled.

"Cause I have too."I said and took her into the empty stall. After she peed I took her to wash her hands then we went back into the movies. After the movie was over I turned my phone back on, I had 3 missed calls from Danielle. Mmm better call her back.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey, I had 3 missed calls from you. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh my god!! You need to come home straight away!" She rushed.

"Okay. Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah just come home quick!" She said.

"Okay bye." I said and hung up.

"Come on Bella we gotta go home." I said and picked her up an walked to the car.

~

When we got home I rushed up to the flat.

"Dani were home! What's the matter?" I asked.

"Come to the lounge room!" She said.

I walked in and there was a big yellow envelope sitting on the table.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's files from the orphanage, Bellas files! Like all about her parents and her and stuff! Oh my god Liam there's a photo of Bella as a newborn she's so cute!" Danielle said all in one breath.

"Photo of me?" Bella asked.

"Yeah." Danielle said.

"Show me!" She said and jumped up to Danielle.

I sat down next to Danielle and held the files in my hand. I opened up the first page. It was Bellas birth date, what hospital she was born in and her medical files but we had all of that. The second page was about her real parents. Reading it brought tears to my eyes. Her mum was only 15 when she had Bella wow so young. It says the reason she had to put Bella in an orphanage was because she couldn't afford her, her parents kicked her out when hey found out. He and her boyfriend -Bellas dad- stayed at his older brothers house. There was a photo on the back of Hayley -Bellas mum- and Keegan -Bellas dad- when Bella was first born. They both looked so happy. It also says they gave Bella to the orphanage when she just turned 1. There was some other files in there but not to important.

"They were so young." Danielle said.

"I know, the poor things." I sighed. They will never get to see Bella grow up. Maybe when Bella is older she can meet them.

A/N- I'm soooooooooo sorry it has been forever since I have updated i've had no Internet and I have had really bad writers block. Anyways hoped yous liked it please comment and vote!! :)- jordyn xx