Chapter Seven

Chapter seven.

*Zayns POV*

I left Bella room and went back down stairs.

"hey did you find Bella?" Liam asked.

"yeah, she was drawing something she wouldn't let me see though." I laughed.

"okay then.." Liam replied.

*Liams POV*

Shit I just remembered that today was the day of the interview, the world will know about Bella. I went back into the kitchen to tell the lads. They were just as excited as I was. About 5 minutes later Danielle came back downstairs.

"morning babe, today is the day of the interview." I said.

"morning, I know! Are you nervous?" she asked.

"umm no.. Not really.." I replied.

"where is Bella anyways?" she asked.

"umm up in her room." I said.

"well she better hurry up I have to be at the dance studio in half an hour!" she said.

"BELLA!" I yelled.

"WHAT?" Bella yelled back.

"COME HERE!" I yelled again.

I could hear her scoff. Her little feet ran down the hall way.

"what?" she asked.

"you need to get dressed, we have to go soon!" Danielle said while picking her up and taking her into her room to get dressed.

*Danielles POV*

I picked out a cute little purple top with white dots on it. A pair of black tights and her black vans. I put her hair up into piggy tales. That only took 10 minutes. I took her down stairs and gave her some toast.

"mummy I finish can I please go back to my room?" she asked.

"sure but you only have 10 minutes okay?!" I said.

"yep!" she jumped off her chair and ran to her room.

"what is she doing in there? She is never in her room, a specially when I lads are her." I said.

"yeah. But I have no clue." Liam replied.

It was time to leave so I went upto bellas room to go get her.

"bells it's time to go." I said.

"yep, otay but mummy how do you spell zayns name?" she asked me.

"why?" I asked.

"because I need to know I drawed him a picture! See!" she said while shoving a picture in my face.

"oh it beautiful baby girl! He'll love it!" I smiled.

"so how do you spell his name?" she asked again.

"okay it's z-a-y-n." I replied.

I don't even no why she needed to know it only just turned out to be squiggles and lines.

"I done! Now I need to show him and give it to him." she beamed.

"okay we'll give it to him now cause we've gotta go!" I said.

*Zayns POV*

I could hear dani and Bella walk down the hallway.

"okay give it to him now." I heard Danielle say.

Bella ran up to me.

"this is for you! I drawed it. She it's me and you! See! I even writted your name." she smiled.

"Bella! It's beautiful! I love it! You such a good drawer!" I said while looking down to the paper that is full of colours, lines, squiggles and everything a 2 year old would do on paper. I bent down and gave her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"hey! Why don't we get drawings?" Louis asked Bella.

"because I'm better than all of yous!" I said.

"no, it's because I love him!" Bella said.

"oh and you don't love us?" Louis asked.

"I do uncle Lou! I promise!" Bella cried.

"well how come I don't get a drawing?" Louis faked cried into Harry shoulder.

"I sowwy uncle Louis! I will make you one I promise! Pwease don't cry!" Bella said while hugging Louis legs.

"okay thank you Bella I expect to have my drawing by tonight! It must say my name on it! And it has to have a drawing of me, you and Eleanor!" he said.

"otay!" she smiled.

After that dani took Bella to go to work.

*Liams POV*

We arrived at the interview place, I could say that I'm very nervous!

"Liam it will be fine!" zayn smiles.

"I know I'm just a bit nervous.." I say.

"relax! just think as soon as it is over you can take her places in public." he reassured me.

"yeah, I suppose." I replied.

"aright one direction your on in 2 minutes." the backstage dude told us.

~

We walked onto the stage, we greeted the host and sat down on the lounge.

"so Liam, apparently you have an announcement to make? Am I correct?" she asked.

"yes I do." I smiled.

"so do you wanna tell everyone?" she laughed.

"okay, well me and my girlfriend Danielle adopted a little girl named Isabella Bella for short. So basically me and dani now have a daughter." I smiled weakly.

"aw, that is great! Do you have a picture you can show us?" she asked.

"yeah I do" I smiled.

I pulled out my phone and showed her the picture the camera man zoomed up on my phone so everyone could see it.

"she is adorable!" the lady said.

"yeah, she is." I replied.

"so how are you lads about this?" she asked the boys.

"we are very happy for Liam! I'm glad he adopted Bella she is so amazing!" louis said.

"yeah, it's great we have Bella around." Harry said.

"that's wonderful! Does she have a favourite?" she asked.

"umm yeah, well it used to be Niall but now it zayn." I replied.

"aw! Well that is all we have time for, but congratulations Liam! And we will see you next time." she smiled.

Me and the lads said goodbye and walked off stage.

"that was better than I thought." I said.

"you did a good job mate!" Niall said.

"thanks." I smiled.

A/N- yeah it sucks... Please comment and vote! Thanks :) xxxx