Chapter Thirteen

PLEASE READ NOTE AT END!!

Chapter Thirteen.

*Harry's POV*

"Uncle Hawwy! Wake up." I head Bella saw while hitting my chest.

"What?" I said still half asleep.

"I wee." She said

"Okay? Well go to the toilet and pee there." I said.

"No I wee bed." She replied.

"Oh, you wet the bed." I said she just nodded her head.

"Well that's okay, I'll go fix it up." I said.

"I Sowwy." She apologised.

"No Bella it's fine, it was a mistake." I smiled.

"I no get trouble?" She asked.

"No you don't get in trouble." I laughed.

"Otay." She smiled.

"Les gets you cleaned up, then we will clean the sheets and stuff." I said.

She followed me into the bath room, I started running the bath then I added bubbles.

"Okay hop in." I said. She took her clothes off and jumped in. After she got washed, she put her clothes on for the day and I went to fix the bed up.

After all that was done I got Bella some breakfast.

"When my daddy coming?" She asked.

"Not sure, he should be here soon though." I smiled.

"Otay." She replied.

After she ate we played around for a while then she got really tired so she had a lay down. I was just looking on twitter when there was a knock at the door. I went and opened it and it was Liam and Danielle.

"Hey guys." I smiled.

"Hi Harry, thanks for watching Bella last night." Danielle replied.

"No problem." I said.

"Was she good?" Liam asked.

"Yeah she was no trouble. But she did wee the bed." I said.

"Shit sorry Harry, she has never done that before." Dani said.

"It's okay." I laughed.

"I think she might be going through that stage of bed wetting." Liam said.

"Yeah." I replied.

"So where is she?" Liam asked.

"She was tired so she took a nap." I said.

"Okay." He smiled.

About 10 minutes later Bella came back down.

"Daddy!" She said running up to Liam and jumping on his lap.

"Hey baby, I missed you." Liam said.

"I missed you to daddy." She said hugging him.

"What about me?" Dani asked.

"Mummy!" Bella said hugging her.

I can't wait till I find the right girl to settle down with and start a family.

"We better get going I think." Liam said.

"Otay, bye uncle Hazza." Bella said hugging me. I picked her up and hugged her back.

"Thanks again Harry." Liam smiled.

"Yeah thanks." Dani smiled as well.

"No problem." I chuckled.

*Liams POV*

Tonight my parents are coming around for dinner and to get to know Bella better. They have only met her once that was when I adopted her. So we have to go food shopping to get food for dinner and other stuff.

"Where is we? Dis is not home." Bella said confused.

"We have to go get some food shopping done, grandma and grandpa are coming over tonight." I explained.

"Ohh. But has I ever met them?" She asked while I picked her up and put her into the trolley.

"Yeah, once." I said.

"Otay." She said.

"Daddy I wanna walk like you and mummy!" Bella whined.

"Okay, but don't run off." I said putting her on the ground.

"I won't." She said.

After going down a few isles and getting food we were almost done.

"Daddy we needs dis one!" Bella said holding up a packet of 2 minute noodles.

"No we don't Bella, put it back." I said. I heard her sigh.

After we got everything and payed for it we got in the car. I had the radio on but turned down a bit.

"Daddy! Turn it u I wuv this song!" Bella said.

I turned it up and it was small bump by Ed Sheeran.

"When did you hear this baby?" Danielle asked.

"Uncle Hawwy, he always sings it to me and we always listen to it." She replied.

I heard her sing along to it. We pulled up to the house and I got everything out of the car. Danielle started on the dinner so it would be ready when mum and dad got here. It was about 6:00pm and my parents should be here soon, Danielle just had to get Bella dressed and then everything was done.

*Danielles POV*

"I wanna wear my fairy dwess." Bella said.

"Okay." I said pulling out her pink fairy dress. She put it on and I did her hair in 2 little braids. Just as I was finished getting Bella done I could hear Liam talking to his parents so they must already be here.

"Bella, grandma and grandpa are down stairs so be a good girl and go say hello." I said smiling at Bella.

"Otay." She smiled and ran off.

*Liams POV*

"Look here is my princess." I said smiling and pointing over at Bella. She quickly ran over to me and hid behind my legs being all shy.

"Don't be shy Bella say hello." I said.

"Hi." Bellas small voice said.

"Hello darling, can I have a hug?" Mum asked. Bella nodded her head and gave her a hug. She gave my dad one as well.

"Okay, so are yous ready for dinner?" I asked. They all nodded here heads.

A/N- sorry its short and not that good.. and sorry took so long for me to update,I was having Internet troubles.. Also I'm not getting heaps of reads like in my other chapters and I don't know why lots of people have stopped reading.. Is the story getting bad? Please comment and vote. Also if you want my twitter or Instagram message me :) Xxx